FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Donna M. (Ciarcia) Bonavita of Fairfield died Friday, May 2. She was 62.
Bonavita was born May 10, 1951, in Bridgeport, she was a daughter of James and Marie Ciarcia. Before her retirement, she was employed at Sacred Heart University for over 13 years.
Bonavita is survived by her husband, Louis; daughter, Melissa Pignataro of Fairfield; step daughter, Leah Canale (Peter) of Yonkers, N.Y.; two grandchildren; four step grandchildren; brother, Joseph Ciarcia (Lucy) of Jacksonville, Fla.; sisters, Virginia Phaneuf (Rene) of Bridgeport and Michele Ciarcia of Seymour; and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and son, Rocco James Bonavita.
Calling hours are Wednesday, May 7 from 4 to 8 p.m. at The Abriola Parkview Funeral Home, 419 White Plains Road, Trumbull. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, May 8 in St. Catherine of Siena Church, Trumbull, 200 Shelton Road, Trumbull. Interment will follow in Mountain Meadow Cemetery, Seymour.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to The American Liver Foundation, 127 Washington Ave., North Haven, CT 06473.
For more information, please visit: http://www.abriola.com
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 4 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Fairfield