FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Dorothy Harriet Hassman of Fairfield died Monday, Aug. 26. She was 90.
Hassman was born in Bridgeport, daughter of David and Sadie Harris. Together with her husband she founded and ran Paradise Jewelers. She was a member of O.R.T. America.
Hassman is survived by her children, Edward Hassman (Barbara) of Bridgeport, Shelley Kadish (Jeff) of Trumbull; two grandchildren; and brother, Irving Harris (Marsha) of Florida. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Isidore (Irving) Hassman.
Services will take place Thursday, Aug. 29 at 11 a.m. from The Abraham L. Green and Son Funeral Home 88 Beach Road in Fairfield, with interment to follow at Loyalty Cemetery on Burroughs Road. Shiva will be observed at the home of Shelley and Jeff Kadish in Trumbull Thursday, Aug. 29 and Friday, Aug. 30 morning and Saturday, Aug. 31 evening.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Fairfield Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 3 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 4 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 5 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Dies Of Injuries