TRUMBULL, Conn. - Dorothy M. Breul of Trumbull died recently. She was 98.
Breul was born in Bridgeport to William and Madeline Bolles and grew up in Fairfield graduating from Roger Ludlow High School. After graduating from Fannie A. Smith Teacher Training School in Bridgeport, she taught at Lincoln and Washington schools in Fairfield until her marriage. She and her husband Fred owned Breul's Card Mart in Bridgeport from 1965 to 1978. Together with her husband, she was a member of Brownson Country Club in Huntington for over 30 years.
Breul is survived by her husband, Frederic W. Breul; son, Fredric "Bill" Breul of Bridgeport; daughter Judy (Tony) Pedro of Huntington; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are from 4 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 6 at the Cyril F. Mullins Funeral Home, 399 White Plains Road ,Trumbull. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to The Kennedy Center, 2440 Reservoir Ave., Trumbull, Ct. 06611.
For more information, please visit: www.mullinsfh.com
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 2 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home
- 3 Renovations At Fairfield Ludlowe Will Cost More Than Expected
- 4 Fairfield Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Fairfield Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend