TRUMBULL, Conn. - Dorothy M. Breul of Trumbull died recently. She was 98.
Breul was born in Bridgeport to William and Madeline Bolles and grew up in Fairfield graduating from Roger Ludlow High School. After graduating from Fannie A. Smith Teacher Training School in Bridgeport, she taught at Lincoln and Washington schools in Fairfield until her marriage. She and her husband Fred owned Breul's Card Mart in Bridgeport from 1965 to 1978. Together with her husband, she was a member of Brownson Country Club in Huntington for over 30 years.
Breul is survived by her husband, Frederic W. Breul; son, Fredric "Bill" Breul of Bridgeport; daughter Judy (Tony) Pedro of Huntington; and four grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are from 4 to 7 p.m. Wednesday, Nov. 6 at the Cyril F. Mullins Funeral Home, 399 White Plains Road ,Trumbull. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to The Kennedy Center, 2440 Reservoir Ave., Trumbull, Ct. 06611.
For more information, please visit: www.mullinsfh.com
- 1 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 4 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 5 3 Men Plead Guilty To Kidnapping, Jewelry Store Robbery In Fairfield