FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Doxie Andrews Scinto died Sunday, July 7. She was 94.
Scinto was born July 27, 1918, in Bridgeport, daughter of John and Mary Andrews.
Scinto is survived by sons, Robert D. Scinto (Barbara) and Daniel J. Scinto (Francine); seven grandchildren; eight great grandchildren; and sister, Star Holda. She was predeceased by her husband, Daniel Michael Scinto.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 10 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Redgate-Hennessy Funeral Home, Main St., and Gorham Place, Trumbull. Funeral services will be held Thursday at 10 a.m. meeting directly in St. Anthony of Padua Church, 149 South Pine Creek Road, Fairfield with a Mass of Christian Burial. Interment will follow in Mountain Grove of Easton Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, please send contributions to the Connecticut Humane Society, 455 Post Rd E Westport, CT 06880.
For more information, please visit: www.redgatehennessy.com
- 1 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 2 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home
- 3 Renovations At Fairfield Ludlowe Will Cost More Than Expected
- 4 Fairfield Will See Temperature Plunge On Sunday
- 5 Fairfield Will See Big Drop In Temperature This Weekend