FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Doxie Andrews Scinto died Sunday, July 7. She was 94.
Scinto was born July 27, 1918, in Bridgeport, daughter of John and Mary Andrews.
Scinto is survived by sons, Robert D. Scinto (Barbara) and Daniel J. Scinto (Francine); seven grandchildren; eight great grandchildren; and sister, Star Holda. She was predeceased by her husband, Daniel Michael Scinto.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 10 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Redgate-Hennessy Funeral Home, Main St., and Gorham Place, Trumbull. Funeral services will be held Thursday at 10 a.m. meeting directly in St. Anthony of Padua Church, 149 South Pine Creek Road, Fairfield with a Mass of Christian Burial. Interment will follow in Mountain Grove of Easton Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, please send contributions to the Connecticut Humane Society, 455 Post Rd E Westport, CT 06880.
For more information, please visit: www.redgatehennessy.com
- 1 Doctor From Fairfield Pleads Guilty To Narcotics Distribution, Fraud
- 2 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 3 Driver Critically Injured In Collision With Tractor-Trailer In Fairfield
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Fairfield