FAIRFIELD, Conn. -- Dr. Charles J. Loria, DDS, of Fairfield and Derby died Wednesday, Jan. 8. He was 72.
Dr. Loria was born Dec. 31, 1941, in Brooklyn, N.Y.; son of Joseph C. and Marie (LaBiento) Loria and was a resident of Derby then Fairfield for most of his life. He operated a dental practice for 32 years at Plaza on the Green, Derby. He was a Veteran of the U.S. Navy and a member of the American Legion John Collins Post in Derby.
Dr. Loria is survived by his children, Elizabeth (Raymond), Marie, Grace, Charles and James; four grandchildren; sister, Geraldine Marietta Kutchner of Lewistown, Pa.; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his parents.
On Monday, The funeral procession will leave at 10:30 a.m. Monday, Jan. 13 from the Edward F. Adzima Funeral Home, 253 Elizabeth St., Derby for a Mass of Christian Burial at 11 a.m. in St. Mary Church, Derby. Burial with Military Honors will follow at the State Veteran's Cemetery on Bow Lane in Middletown.
For more information, please visit: http://www.adzimafh.com.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Open Houses In Fairfield This Weekend
- 5 Southport Students Win National Awards At History Day Contest