FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Edith M. Faux of Fairfield died Saturday, May 31. She was 92.
Faux was born in Bridgeport, the daughter of Harry and Lillian Drake. She had been a lifelong Fairfield resident. She was a member of the Southport Women's Club.
Faux is survived by her daughter, Nancy A. Harper and her fiancé Dan Reade of Westport; four granddaughters; three great-grandsons; former son-in-law, Mark Harper of Weston; and a niece. She was predeceased by her husband, Harry N. Faux.
Calling hours are Tuesday, June 3, from 5 to 7 p.m. A service will be held Wednesday, June 4, at 11 a.m. in the Spear-Miller Funeral Home, 39 S. Benson Road, Fairfield, with the Rev. Judith Rhodes officiating. Interment will follow in Lawncroft Cemetery, Fairfield.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Fairfield Police Benevolent Association, 100 Reef Road, Fairfield, CT 06824 or to the Soldiers, Sailors and Marine Fund, 864 Wethersfield Ave., Hartford, CT 06824.
- 1 9 Fairfield Middle Schoolers Treated For Minor Injuries After Bus Accident
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 3 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home