SHELTON, Conn. - Elizabeth (Betsy) Bulkley of Shelton died Sunday, Oct. 27. She was 71.
Bulkley was born March 15, 1942, in Bridgeport, daughter of Ronald and Florence Bulkley. She lived most of her life in Trumbull, before moving to Shelton 3 years ago. She was a retired bookkeeper for the Nutmeg Bowl in Fairfield.
Bulkley is survived by her cousins, Anne Kealy, of Stratford, James Kealy Jr and Jeffrey Kealy both of Monroe, Karl and Kevin Kohler both of Washington State; and longtime friend, Betty Conetta. She was predeceased by her parents.
A Memorial service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, Nov. 1 at the Larson Funeral Home, 2496 North Ave., Bridgeport with the Rev Mar Jo Anderson, pastor of the Salem Lutheran Church officiating. Burial will be private.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Wet Weather Returning To Fairfield