FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Elizabeth M. Peterson of Fairfield died Monday, Dec. 2. She was 58.
Peterson was born April 8, 1955, to Carl B and Patricia A. Peterson. She attended Trumbull High School. She was a longtime resident of a CLASP Group Home in Fairfield.
Peterson is survived by her mother, Patricia A. Peterson of Trumbull; siblings, Michael, Thomas, Martin, Margaret, Robert, Christopher, Lynn and Richard; and seven nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her father, Carl B. Peterson.
A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 14 at Our Lady of the Assumption Church, on Stratfield Road in Fairfield with a reception following.
In lieu of gifts, donations may be made to CLASP Homes, Inc., 246 Post Road East, Westport, CT 06880.
- 1 Police Track Down Suspect After Southport Residents Interrupt Home Burglary
- 2 Snow Threatens Fairfield County On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm
- 4 Fairfield Could See 4 To 8 Inches Of Snow Wednesday
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Fairfield