FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Elizabeth M. Peterson of Fairfield died Monday, Dec. 2. She was 58.
Peterson was born April 8, 1955, to Carl B and Patricia A. Peterson. She attended Trumbull High School. She was a longtime resident of a CLASP Group Home in Fairfield.
Peterson is survived by her mother, Patricia A. Peterson of Trumbull; siblings, Michael, Thomas, Martin, Margaret, Robert, Christopher, Lynn and Richard; and seven nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her father, Carl B. Peterson.
A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 14 at Our Lady of the Assumption Church, on Stratfield Road in Fairfield with a reception following.
In lieu of gifts, donations may be made to CLASP Homes, Inc., 246 Post Road East, Westport, CT 06880.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 3 Fairfield Gas Station Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Help ID'ing Suspect
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Fairfield