FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Elizabeth M. Peterson of Fairfield died Monday, Dec. 2. She was 58.
Peterson was born April 8, 1955, to Carl B and Patricia A. Peterson. She attended Trumbull High School. She was a longtime resident of a CLASP Group Home in Fairfield.
Peterson is survived by her mother, Patricia A. Peterson of Trumbull; siblings, Michael, Thomas, Martin, Margaret, Robert, Christopher, Lynn and Richard; and seven nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her father, Carl B. Peterson.
A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Dec. 14 at Our Lady of the Assumption Church, on Stratfield Road in Fairfield with a reception following.
In lieu of gifts, donations may be made to CLASP Homes, Inc., 246 Post Road East, Westport, CT 06880.
- 1 Fairfield Student Reported Missing At Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Police: Fairfield Student Found With 11 Grams Of Psychedelic Mushrooms
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Police: Fairfield Woman Who Crashed Car Into Garage Was Drunk