FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Elizabeth M. (Pat) Shandrow of Fairfield died Sunday, July 6. She was 96.
Shandrow was born in Ridgewood, N.Y., she was the daughter of Joseph and Elizabeth Maher. She had been a Fairfield resident for over 50 years. She was a retired office manager and supervisor for Tech Bearings, Inc. She was a member of the Fairfield Elks Emblem Club for many years, and was a longtime parishioner at St. Pius X Church.
Shandrow is survived by her sister, Frances Weimer of Mount Arlington, N.J.; a niece; two great-nieces; a great-great nephew and a great-great niece. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Albert Shandrow
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 9 from 4 to 7 p.m. in the Spear-Miller Funeral Home, 39 South Benson Road, Fairfield. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday, July 10 at 10 a.m. meeting directly at St. Pius X Church, 834 Brookside Drive, Fairfield. Interment will follow in Oak Lawn Cemetery.
- 1 Doctor From Fairfield Pleads Guilty To Narcotics Distribution, Fraud
- 2 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 3 Driver Critically Injured In Collision With Tractor-Trailer In Fairfield
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Meteor Shower From Halley's Comet Tail Will Be Visible In Fairfield