FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Elizabeth M. (Pat) Shandrow of Fairfield died Sunday, July 6. She was 96.
Shandrow was born in Ridgewood, N.Y., she was the daughter of Joseph and Elizabeth Maher. She had been a Fairfield resident for over 50 years. She was a retired office manager and supervisor for Tech Bearings, Inc. She was a member of the Fairfield Elks Emblem Club for many years, and was a longtime parishioner at St. Pius X Church.
Shandrow is survived by her sister, Frances Weimer of Mount Arlington, N.J.; a niece; two great-nieces; a great-great nephew and a great-great niece. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Albert Shandrow
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 9 from 4 to 7 p.m. in the Spear-Miller Funeral Home, 39 South Benson Road, Fairfield. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday, July 10 at 10 a.m. meeting directly at St. Pius X Church, 834 Brookside Drive, Fairfield. Interment will follow in Oak Lawn Cemetery.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Former Fairfield University Basketball Player ID'd In Fatal Shooting
- 3 Fairfield Bear Cub Is Adjusting To New Home In The Wild
- 4 Fairfield Police Assist In Tracking Down Shoplifting Suspects In Westport
- 5 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run