FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Elizabeth T. Bok, a lifelong resident of Fairfield, died Sunday, April 20. She was 95.
Bok was a former employee of Remington Corp., and worked until her retirement for the Bridgeport Motor Inn. She was a longtime member of St. Emery Church and was active in the church's Ladies Guild, Sunshine Club.
Bok is survived by her daughters, Carol Bolash (Michael) of Fairfield, Kathy Bambus (John) of Bridgeport; five grandchildren; five great-grandchildren; sister, Doris Estock of Fairfield; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, John; parents, Alexander and Helen Bodnar Holecz; and siblings, Helen Gabicki, John Holecz, Mary Fekete, and Stephen "Pete" Holecz.
Calling hours will be held on Sunday, April 27, from 3 to 7 p.m. in the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road, in Fairfield Center. Her funeral will be celebrated Monday, April 28, at 9:15 a.m. in the funeral home and at 10 a.m. in St. Emery Church. Interment will follow in Mountain Grove Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be directed to: St. Emery Church, 838 King's Highway, Fairfield, CT 06824.
- 1 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 2 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield
- 3 Memorial Day Thunderstorm Chance, Enhanced Fire Risk In Fairfield
- 4 Enjoy A Parade On Memorial Day, Fairfield
- 5 Big Crowds Turn Out For Fairfield's Memorial Day Parade