EAST HAVEN, Conn. - Emma Sulick of East Haven and formerly of Fairfield, died Wednesday, April 23. She was 91.
Sulick was born in Bridgeport, to John and Mary (Monti) Franchi. She was a lifelong area resident. She worked for many years at Bridgeport Hospital as a lab assistant in the Cytology Department. She also was a volunteer in the library at Assumption School and for the Head Start program in Stratford.
Sulick is survived by her children, George T. Sulick Jr. and Lisa Piper of East Haven, Patricia Mazella (Robert) of Brooklyn, Michael Sulick, Sr. (Rhonda) of Bowdoin, Maine, and Mary Sullivan (Robert) of North Branford; 10 grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, George T. Sulick, Sr.; brother, Julius Franchi; and sister, Margaret Franchi.
The funeral service will be held Saturday, April 26, at 10 a.m. at Our Lady of the Assumption Church in Fairfield for a Mass of Christian Burial. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations may be made to: The Connecticut Hospice, 100 Double Beach Road, Branford, CT 06405.
For more information, please visit: www.shaughnesseybanksfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 4 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 5 3 Men Plead Guilty To Kidnapping, Jewelry Store Robbery In Fairfield