FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Eric Axel Seagren of Fairfield died Aug. 3. He was 76.
Seagren was born to Ernest and Betty Seagren. He was a self employed landscaper of Green Thumb Landscaping for many years. He started Connecticut Solid Waste Management Business.
Seagren is survived by his wife, Dolores Seagren; sons, Michael Seagren (Chrissy), David Seagren (Lisa) and John Seagren and partner, Donna Pietrzak; daughter, Erica (David) Paronich; two grandsons. He was predeceased by his parents.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 14 at St. Andrew R.C. Church, 435 Anton St, Bridgeport. Burial will be in the CT Veterans Cemetery in Middletown. Friends may greet the family at the church prior to Mass.
For more information, please visit: www.larsonfh.com/
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield