FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Eric Axel Seagren of Fairfield died Aug. 3. He was 76.
Seagren was born to Ernest and Betty Seagren. He was a self employed landscaper of Green Thumb Landscaping for many years. He started Connecticut Solid Waste Management Business.
Seagren is survived by his wife, Dolores Seagren; sons, Michael Seagren (Chrissy), David Seagren (Lisa) and John Seagren and partner, Donna Pietrzak; daughter, Erica (David) Paronich; two grandsons. He was predeceased by his parents.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 14 at St. Andrew R.C. Church, 435 Anton St, Bridgeport. Burial will be in the CT Veterans Cemetery in Middletown. Friends may greet the family at the church prior to Mass.
For more information, please visit: www.larsonfh.com/
- 1 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 2 Fairfield Police: Burglars Took Jewelry From Round Hill Road Home
- 3 Thousands Charged To Fairfield Woman's Stolen Credit Cards
- 4 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say