FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Eric Axel Seagren of Fairfield died Aug. 3. He was 76.
Seagren was born to Ernest and Betty Seagren. He was a self employed landscaper of Green Thumb Landscaping for many years. He started Connecticut Solid Waste Management Business.
Seagren is survived by his wife, Dolores Seagren; sons, Michael Seagren (Chrissy), David Seagren (Lisa) and John Seagren and partner, Donna Pietrzak; daughter, Erica (David) Paronich; two grandsons. He was predeceased by his parents.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 14 at St. Andrew R.C. Church, 435 Anton St, Bridgeport. Burial will be in the CT Veterans Cemetery in Middletown. Friends may greet the family at the church prior to Mass.
For more information, please visit: www.larsonfh.com/
- 1 Police Track Down Suspect After Southport Residents Interrupt Home Burglary
- 2 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 3 Happy Birthday To Fairfield’s Tina Weymouth
- 4 Snow Threatens Fairfield County On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 5 Malloy: Avoid Travel Wednesday Due To Storm