FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Eric Axel Seagren of Fairfield died Aug. 3. He was 76.
Seagren was born to Ernest and Betty Seagren. He was a self employed landscaper of Green Thumb Landscaping for many years. He started Connecticut Solid Waste Management Business.
Seagren is survived by his wife, Dolores Seagren; sons, Michael Seagren (Chrissy), David Seagren (Lisa) and John Seagren and partner, Donna Pietrzak; daughter, Erica (David) Paronich; two grandsons. He was predeceased by his parents.
A Memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 14 at St. Andrew R.C. Church, 435 Anton St, Bridgeport. Burial will be in the CT Veterans Cemetery in Middletown. Friends may greet the family at the church prior to Mass.
For more information, please visit: www.larsonfh.com/
- 1 Red Flag Warning Issued For Fairfield County
- 2 Heavy Rain, Possible Thunderstorms Will Be Moving Into Fairfield
- 3 Man Gets 14 Years In Prison For Fairfield Jewelry Store Robbery, Kidnapping
- 4 Teen Takes Responsibility For 2008 Death Of 13-Year-Old Wilton Bicyclist
- 5 Body Found In Lake Ontario Identified As Fairfield's Max Maisel