FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Esmee C. Hurlburt of Fairfield died Friday, Feb. 21. She was 91.
Hurlburt was born in Westchester, New York, the daughter of Frank James Clark, Sr. and Dorothy Sims Clark, she had been a Fairfield resident for most of her life.
Hurlburt is survived by her daughters, Esmee B. Grauer (Donald) of Fairfield, Holly H. Wilson (James) of Port St. Lucie, Fla., and Sheryl H. Imhoff (Scott) of Parker, Colo.; nine grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, William B. Hurlburt; son, Clark W. Hurlburt; and brother, Frank J. Clark, Jr.
There will be no calling hours. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, Feb. 28 at First Church Congregational, Fairfield with the Rev. David Spollett officiating. Interment will follow in Oak Lawn Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in memory of Hurlburt may be made to First Church Congregational, 148 Beach Road, Fairfield, CT 06824.
For more information, please visit: http://www.SpearMillerFuneralHome.com
- 1 9 Fairfield Middle Schoolers Treated For Minor Injuries After Bus Accident
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 3 Yale-New Haven Hospital Admits Patient With Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 4 Connecticut Prepares After Yale Student Shows Ebola-Like Symptoms
- 5 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home