FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Esmee C. Hurlburt of Fairfield died Friday, Feb. 21. She was 91.
Hurlburt was born in Westchester, New York, the daughter of Frank James Clark, Sr. and Dorothy Sims Clark, she had been a Fairfield resident for most of her life.
Hurlburt is survived by her daughters, Esmee B. Grauer (Donald) of Fairfield, Holly H. Wilson (James) of Port St. Lucie, Fla., and Sheryl H. Imhoff (Scott) of Parker, Colo.; nine grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, William B. Hurlburt; son, Clark W. Hurlburt; and brother, Frank J. Clark, Jr.
There will be no calling hours. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, Feb. 28 at First Church Congregational, Fairfield with the Rev. David Spollett officiating. Interment will follow in Oak Lawn Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in memory of Hurlburt may be made to First Church Congregational, 148 Beach Road, Fairfield, CT 06824.
For more information, please visit: http://www.SpearMillerFuneralHome.com
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire