FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Esmee C. Hurlburt of Fairfield died Friday, Feb. 21. She was 91.
Hurlburt was born in Westchester, New York, the daughter of Frank James Clark, Sr. and Dorothy Sims Clark, she had been a Fairfield resident for most of her life.
Hurlburt is survived by her daughters, Esmee B. Grauer (Donald) of Fairfield, Holly H. Wilson (James) of Port St. Lucie, Fla., and Sheryl H. Imhoff (Scott) of Parker, Colo.; nine grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, William B. Hurlburt; son, Clark W. Hurlburt; and brother, Frank J. Clark, Jr.
There will be no calling hours. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, Feb. 28 at First Church Congregational, Fairfield with the Rev. David Spollett officiating. Interment will follow in Oak Lawn Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in memory of Hurlburt may be made to First Church Congregational, 148 Beach Road, Fairfield, CT 06824.
For more information, please visit: http://www.SpearMillerFuneralHome.com
- 1 Police Charge Fairfield Man With Interfering With Officer, DUI After Crash
- 2 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 3 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 4 Fairfield Couple Opens Up New Cheese Shop In Greenwich
- 5 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal