FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Esmee C. Hurlburt of Fairfield died Friday, Feb. 21. She was 91.
Hurlburt was born in Westchester, New York, the daughter of Frank James Clark, Sr. and Dorothy Sims Clark, she had been a Fairfield resident for most of her life.
Hurlburt is survived by her daughters, Esmee B. Grauer (Donald) of Fairfield, Holly H. Wilson (James) of Port St. Lucie, Fla., and Sheryl H. Imhoff (Scott) of Parker, Colo.; nine grandchildren; and 11 great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, William B. Hurlburt; son, Clark W. Hurlburt; and brother, Frank J. Clark, Jr.
There will be no calling hours. A funeral service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, Feb. 28 at First Church Congregational, Fairfield with the Rev. David Spollett officiating. Interment will follow in Oak Lawn Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in memory of Hurlburt may be made to First Church Congregational, 148 Beach Road, Fairfield, CT 06824.
For more information, please visit: http://www.SpearMillerFuneralHome.com
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 3 Fairfield Gas Station Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Help ID'ing Suspect
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Fairfield