FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Evelyn Kranak Wallace of Fairfield died Wednesday, July 23. She was 82.
Wallace was born in Bridgeport and was a graduate of Stratford High School, Class of 1950. She spent the rest of her life in Fairfield. She worked for Wallace Electric Supply, Ray Flanagan Plumbing, and subsequently retired as a secretary in the Finance Department for the Town of Fairfield after many years of dedicated service.
Wallace is survived by her daughter, Kyle Fournier (Dave) of Fairfield; sons, Robert Wallace (Lindsay) of Trumbull, Howard Wallace of Stratford and Lew Wallace (Karen) of Stratford; five grandchildren; a step-grandson; cousins; and several nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Monday, July 28, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Shaughnessey Banks Funeral Home, 50 Reef Road, Fairfield Center. A memorial service will be held at 10 a.m. Tuesday, July 29, at the funeral home. Interment to follow in St. John's Cemetery in Stratford.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 NY Times Details Watch Obsession Of Fairfield's John Mayer
- 3 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House
- 4 Chemicals In Pizza Boxes, Cell Phones Pose Risk, Scientists Say
- 5 Police Dangers, Tick Warnings Top Week's News In Fairfield