FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Florence A. Kozek, a lifelong resident of Fairfield, died Monday, Feb. 24. She was 71.
Kozek was the daughter of Stanley and Anne Voroniuk Kozek. She was a retired car rental representative for the Avis/ Budget Group of New Haven with more than 30 years of service.
Kozek is survived by her sister, Theresa Kozek of the Black Rock section of Bridgeport; a nephew; two great-nephews; and several friends. She was predeceased by her parents; and sisters, Irene Campbell and Mary Ann Candella.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Friday, Feb. 28, at 11 a.m. at St. Anthony Church in Fairfield. Interment will follow in St. Thomas Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.LeskoPolkeFuneralHome.com.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Fairfield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 4 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield