FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Florence A. Kozek, a lifelong resident of Fairfield, died Monday, Feb. 24. She was 71.
Kozek was the daughter of Stanley and Anne Voroniuk Kozek. She was a retired car rental representative for the Avis/ Budget Group of New Haven with more than 30 years of service.
Kozek is survived by her sister, Theresa Kozek of the Black Rock section of Bridgeport; a nephew; two great-nephews; and several friends. She was predeceased by her parents; and sisters, Irene Campbell and Mary Ann Candella.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Friday, Feb. 28, at 11 a.m. at St. Anthony Church in Fairfield. Interment will follow in St. Thomas Cemetery.
For more information, please visit: http://www.LeskoPolkeFuneralHome.com.
- 1 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Fairfield
- 2 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Supporters Gather Across Fairfield County To Hear From Bernie Sanders
- 5 New Canaan Man Accused Of Sexually Assaulting 3-Year-Old At Wife's Day Care