FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Florence Nabel of Fairfield died Monday, Feb. 24. She was 89.
Nable was born in Bridgeport, daughter of Morris and Dora Nabel. She was a lifelong Connecticut resident and was a retired secretary for General Electric in Bridgeport and co-owner with her brother of Jacob's Kitchen, a bakery for many local restaurants.
Nable was predeceased by her parents; and brother, Jacob Nabel.
Services will take place at 1 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26 directly at Loyalty Cemetery on Burroughs Road in Fairfield.
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 2 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 3 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Fairfield Man Arrested On DUI, Narcotics Charges After Running Red Light