FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Florence Nabel of Fairfield died Monday, Feb. 24. She was 89.
Nable was born in Bridgeport, daughter of Morris and Dora Nabel. She was a lifelong Connecticut resident and was a retired secretary for General Electric in Bridgeport and co-owner with her brother of Jacob's Kitchen, a bakery for many local restaurants.
Nable was predeceased by her parents; and brother, Jacob Nabel.
Services will take place at 1 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26 directly at Loyalty Cemetery on Burroughs Road in Fairfield.
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 4 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 5 NASA Rocket Launch May Be Visible In Fairfield