FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Florence Nabel of Fairfield died Monday, Feb. 24. She was 89.
Nable was born in Bridgeport, daughter of Morris and Dora Nabel. She was a lifelong Connecticut resident and was a retired secretary for General Electric in Bridgeport and co-owner with her brother of Jacob's Kitchen, a bakery for many local restaurants.
Nable was predeceased by her parents; and brother, Jacob Nabel.
Services will take place at 1 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26 directly at Loyalty Cemetery on Burroughs Road in Fairfield.
- 1 Man Found Dead In Car At Fairfield Elks Club
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Fairfield
- 4 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 5 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place