FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Florence Nabel of Fairfield died Monday, Feb. 24. She was 89.
Nable was born in Bridgeport, daughter of Morris and Dora Nabel. She was a lifelong Connecticut resident and was a retired secretary for General Electric in Bridgeport and co-owner with her brother of Jacob's Kitchen, a bakery for many local restaurants.
Nable was predeceased by her parents; and brother, Jacob Nabel.
Services will take place at 1 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26 directly at Loyalty Cemetery on Burroughs Road in Fairfield.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Injured Driver Pulled From Early Morning Wreck In Fairfield
- 3 Tree Worker Injured After More Than 40-Foot Fall In Fairfield
- 4 Police: Fairfield Man Charged With Assaulting Mother's Boyfriend, 66
- 5 Waterbury Woman Killed By Train In Fairfield Identified