FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Florence Nabel of Fairfield died Monday, Feb. 24. She was 89.
Nable was born in Bridgeport, daughter of Morris and Dora Nabel. She was a lifelong Connecticut resident and was a retired secretary for General Electric in Bridgeport and co-owner with her brother of Jacob's Kitchen, a bakery for many local restaurants.
Nable was predeceased by her parents; and brother, Jacob Nabel.
Services will take place at 1 p.m. Wednesday, Feb. 26 directly at Loyalty Cemetery on Burroughs Road in Fairfield.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Fairfield Kids Honored For Beach Cleanup In The Community
- 5 Death Of Fairfield Woman Who Was Hit By Bike Tops Week’s News