FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Frances Ida Falsetti Boros of Fairfield died Jan.10. She was 89.
Born March 31, 1923, in Johnstown, Pa., Boros was a Fairfield resident for most of her life. She worked for Remington-Rand Co. for many years until her retirement.
An avid bowler, Boros was most recently a part of the Grandpa and Grandma's League, bowling into her 80s. She also belonged to American Legion Post 143 in Fairfield and volunteered at West Haven Veterans Hospital for more than 30 years.
Her husband, Andrew Boros, predeceased her.
Boros is survived by a sister, Lucille Buonincontra, of Derby, Conn.; a brother, Bert Falsetti, of Shelton, Conn.; and many nieces and nephews.
Lesko and Polke Funeral Home in Fairfield Center is handling arrangements. Funeral services will be held at 10:30 a.m., Monday, at the funeral home, and at 11 a.m. at Holy Family Church in Fairfield. Burial will follow at St. Michael's Cemetery in Stratford, Conn.
Visitation is from 9:30 a.m., Monday until the time of services at the funeral home.
Memorial contributions may be made to the American Legion.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 3 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield
- 5 Former Fairfield University Contract Employee Charged In Campus Assault