FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Frances Elizabeth (Smollin) Lillicraf of Fairfield died Saturday, Nov. 30. She was 88.
Lillicraf was born July 30, 1925, in Maywood, N.J., to John and Frances Smollin. She was a graduate of St. Mary's Academy in Rutherford, N.J.
Lillicraf is survived by her husband, Donald Lillicraf; sons, John Lillicraf (Kathleen) of Cheshire, Paul Lillicraf (Anne) of Easton, Rome Lillicraf (Dianne) of Trumbull; daughter, Ginger (Lillicraf) Thompson (Bryan) of Fairfield; seven grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her brother, Raymond Smollin; and sister, Ginny St. Clair.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Dec. 6 at St. Thomas Aquinas Church. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in to the Alzheimer's Association, Research, 607 Main Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851.
For more information, please visit: www.shaughnesseybanks.com
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Fairfield Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Fairfield To Celebrate 375th Anniversary With Grand Gala