FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Frances Elizabeth (Smollin) Lillicraf of Fairfield died Saturday, Nov. 30. She was 88.
Lillicraf was born July 30, 1925, in Maywood, N.J., to John and Frances Smollin. She was a graduate of St. Mary's Academy in Rutherford, N.J.
Lillicraf is survived by her husband, Donald Lillicraf; sons, John Lillicraf (Kathleen) of Cheshire, Paul Lillicraf (Anne) of Easton, Rome Lillicraf (Dianne) of Trumbull; daughter, Ginger (Lillicraf) Thompson (Bryan) of Fairfield; seven grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her brother, Raymond Smollin; and sister, Ginny St. Clair.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Dec. 6 at St. Thomas Aquinas Church. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in to the Alzheimer's Association, Research, 607 Main Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851.
For more information, please visit: www.shaughnesseybanks.com
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Fairfield Man, 25, Charged With Shoving, Spitting On Parents
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract