FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Frances Elizabeth (Smollin) Lillicraf of Fairfield died Saturday, Nov. 30. She was 88.
Lillicraf was born July 30, 1925, in Maywood, N.J., to John and Frances Smollin. She was a graduate of St. Mary's Academy in Rutherford, N.J.
Lillicraf is survived by her husband, Donald Lillicraf; sons, John Lillicraf (Kathleen) of Cheshire, Paul Lillicraf (Anne) of Easton, Rome Lillicraf (Dianne) of Trumbull; daughter, Ginger (Lillicraf) Thompson (Bryan) of Fairfield; seven grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her brother, Raymond Smollin; and sister, Ginny St. Clair.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Dec. 6 at St. Thomas Aquinas Church. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in to the Alzheimer's Association, Research, 607 Main Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851.
For more information, please visit: www.shaughnesseybanks.com
- 1 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Fairfield Man Arrested After Strangling Girlfriend While She Was Driving
- 4 Fairfield's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Fairfield Must Prepare