FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Frances Elizabeth (Smollin) Lillicraf of Fairfield died Saturday, Nov. 30. She was 88.
Lillicraf was born July 30, 1925, in Maywood, N.J., to John and Frances Smollin. She was a graduate of St. Mary's Academy in Rutherford, N.J.
Lillicraf is survived by her husband, Donald Lillicraf; sons, John Lillicraf (Kathleen) of Cheshire, Paul Lillicraf (Anne) of Easton, Rome Lillicraf (Dianne) of Trumbull; daughter, Ginger (Lillicraf) Thompson (Bryan) of Fairfield; seven grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her brother, Raymond Smollin; and sister, Ginny St. Clair.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Dec. 6 at St. Thomas Aquinas Church. Interment will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in to the Alzheimer's Association, Research, 607 Main Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851.
For more information, please visit: www.shaughnesseybanks.com
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Fairfield Skies On Sunday
- 3 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 4 Bridgeport House Painter Charged In Burglary Of Fairfield Home
- 5 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended