YARMOUTH, Maine - Frances Ann Folchi Reagan of Yarmouth, Maine, formerly of Bridgeport and Fairfield, died Sunday, Dec. 15, 2013. She was 94.
Reagan was born March 7, 1919, in Bridgeport, daughter of Rose (Sidoti) and John Folchi. She was educated in Bridgeport schools and graduated from Central High School in Bridgeport. After marriage she moved with her family to Fairfield. She worked as a secretary at the Bullard Company, Sturm Ruger and as the secretary to two principals at Fairfield Preparatory School and then as secretary to the Director of the Jewish Home for the Elderly. She also worked as a secretary at the State of Connecticut's Bridgeport Mental Health Facility, retiring in 1981.
Reagan is survived by her sons, William Reagan (Sharon) of Yarmouth, Thomas Reagan of Utah and Meja Reagan; seven grandchildren; and seven great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and daughter-in-law, Anne Reagan.
A funeral service will be held at 10 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 9 at Lindquist Funeral Home, One Mayberry Lane, Yarmouth, Maine 04096. After the service, a brief social gathering will follow at the funeral home. Burial will be in Holy Cross Cemetery, Yarmouth, in the spring.
Donations may be made in Reagan’s memory to Fuel Assistance Program, Parish of the Holy Eucharist, 326 Main Street, Yarmouth, Maine 04096.
For more information, please visit: http://www.lindquistfuneralhome.com
- 1 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Girls Hurt In Fairfield Tubing Accident Moved To Yale-New Haven Hospital
- 4 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 5 Car Driven By Woman, 77, Goes Airborne After Airbags Deploy In Fairfield