FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Helen (Pagliuco) Zadravecz of Fairfield died Sunday, March 2. She was 88.
Zadravecz was born Nov. 14, 1925, in Fairfield, to Luigi and Nancy Pagliuco of Fairfield and resided in Fairfield all of her life. She worked at General Electric on the assembly line; Kuhn's Hot Dog Stand in Fairfield and Donut Inn on Black Rock Turnpike in Fairfield where she worked during her later years.
Zadravecz is survived by her son, John (Vickie);and a granddaughter, all of Fairfield; two step-grandchildren; brother, Alfred Pagliuco of Trumbull; sister, Nancy Vernoci of Fairfield; two sisters-in-law, Helen Pagliuco and Carole Pagliuco of Fairfield; several nieces, nephews; and grandnieces and grandnephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, John Zadravecz; brothers, Phillip, Domenic and Louis Pagliuco; and sisters, Josephine D'Albora, Madelyn D'Albora, Marie Palenchar and Rose Mastronardi.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 5 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Shaughnessey-Banks Funeral Home, 50 Reef Road in Fairfield Center. Funeral services will be held at 12 p.m. Thursday, March 6 at the Holy Family Church, Old Stratfield Road, Fairfield. Interment will follow in Mountain Grove Cemetery.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 3 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home