FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Helen (Pagliuco) Zadravecz of Fairfield died Sunday, March 2. She was 88.
Zadravecz was born Nov. 14, 1925, in Fairfield, to Luigi and Nancy Pagliuco of Fairfield and resided in Fairfield all of her life. She worked at General Electric on the assembly line; Kuhn's Hot Dog Stand in Fairfield and Donut Inn on Black Rock Turnpike in Fairfield where she worked during her later years.
Zadravecz is survived by her son, John (Vickie);and a granddaughter, all of Fairfield; two step-grandchildren; brother, Alfred Pagliuco of Trumbull; sister, Nancy Vernoci of Fairfield; two sisters-in-law, Helen Pagliuco and Carole Pagliuco of Fairfield; several nieces, nephews; and grandnieces and grandnephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, John Zadravecz; brothers, Phillip, Domenic and Louis Pagliuco; and sisters, Josephine D'Albora, Madelyn D'Albora, Marie Palenchar and Rose Mastronardi.
Calling hours are Wednesday, March 5 from 4 to 8 p.m. at the Shaughnessey-Banks Funeral Home, 50 Reef Road in Fairfield Center. Funeral services will be held at 12 p.m. Thursday, March 6 at the Holy Family Church, Old Stratfield Road, Fairfield. Interment will follow in Mountain Grove Cemetery.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield