STAMFORD/FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Henry Christopher Puleo, formerly of Stamford and Fairfield, died Friday, May 30. He was 90.
Puleo was born April 20, 1924, in New York City, to Umberto and Margaret Robinson Puleo. He was a machinist with Consolidated Diesel and a veteran of the U.S. Navy during World War II.
Puleo is survived by his children, Linda Bankson, Gail Nagy, Kurt, Christopher and Daniel Puleo; and 10 grandchildren; and a great-grandchild. He was predeceased by his parents; and wives, Louise Rasile Puleo and Nancy Colwell Puleo.
Calling hours are Saturday, June 7, from 10 to 11 a.m. at the Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford, with a prayer service following at 11 a.m. Interment will follow at St. John’s Roman Catholic Cemetery, Richards Avenue, Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Puleo’s name to the Carolton Chronic and Convalescent Hospital, Inc., 400 Mill Plain Road, Fairfield, CT 06824.
- 1 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 2 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 3 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 4 Wet Weather Returning To Fairfield
- 5 Fire-Damaged Southport Pizzeria Reopens Stronger Than Ever