STAMFORD/FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Henry Christopher Puleo, formerly of Stamford and Fairfield, died Friday, May 30. He was 90.
Puleo was born April 20, 1924, in New York City, to Umberto and Margaret Robinson Puleo. He was a machinist with Consolidated Diesel and a veteran of the U.S. Navy during World War II.
Puleo is survived by his children, Linda Bankson, Gail Nagy, Kurt, Christopher and Daniel Puleo; and 10 grandchildren; and a great-grandchild. He was predeceased by his parents; and wives, Louise Rasile Puleo and Nancy Colwell Puleo.
Calling hours are Saturday, June 7, from 10 to 11 a.m. at the Nicholas F. Cognetta Funeral Home & Crematory, 104 Myrtle Ave., Stamford, with a prayer service following at 11 a.m. Interment will follow at St. John’s Roman Catholic Cemetery, Richards Avenue, Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Puleo’s name to the Carolton Chronic and Convalescent Hospital, Inc., 400 Mill Plain Road, Fairfield, CT 06824.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 3 Injured Driver Pulled From Early Morning Wreck In Fairfield
- 4 Tree Worker Injured After More Than 40-Foot Fall In Fairfield
- 5 Police: Fairfield Man Charged With Assaulting Mother's Boyfriend, 66