FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Jack Raymond Title, the son of Fairfield schools superintendent David Title, died Sunday at Yale-New Haven Hospital. He was 20.
Title was born on Nov. 27, 1993, to Laurie and David Title. He is survived by his parents; brother Russell; sisters Sarah and Robin; and grandmothers, Betsy Russell and Sally Title.
The family will receive friends Thursday, April 10, from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Title home at 637 Rock Ridge Road in Fairfield.
In lieu of flowers, memorial donations can be made to Special Olympics of Connecticut, 2666 State St. Hamden, CT 06517 or Yale-New Haven Office of Development, P.O. Box 11849, New Haven, CT 06508. People can also leave tributes online at www.siskbrothers.com.
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Police Track Down Suspect After Southport Residents Interrupt Home Burglary
- 3 Fairfield Appoints Committee To Investigate Election Day Mishaps
- 4 Happy Birthday To Fairfield’s Tina Weymouth
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Bridgeport Man With Stealing From Grandparents