SOUTHPORT, Conn. - James T. Bishop, Jr., a lifelong Southport resident, died Thursday, April 17. He was 59.
Bishop is survived by his wife, Mary; children, Steven T. Bishop and Jessica L. Bishop, both of Southport, and Jacqueline N. Rich (Ryan) of Thailand; mother, Ann T. Bishop of Southport; a granddaughter; uncle, Martin Kanawall (Joann). He was predeceased by his father, James T. Bishop; and brother, Wayne Bishop.
Calling hours are Monday, April 21 from 4 to 8 p.m. Friends are invited to attend the funeral Tuesday, April 22 at 9:15 a.m. from the Fairfield Funeral Home of Edmund W. Dougiello, 36 South Pine Creek Road and at 10 a.m. in St. Thomas Aquinas Church in Fairfield with a Mass of Christian Burial. Burial will be private.
- 1 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 2 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 3 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 4 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 5 Supporters Gather Across Fairfield County To Hear From Bernie Sanders