SOUTHPORT, Conn. - James T. Bishop, Jr., a lifelong Southport resident, died Thursday, April 17. He was 59.
Bishop is survived by his wife, Mary; children, Steven T. Bishop and Jessica L. Bishop, both of Southport, and Jacqueline N. Rich (Ryan) of Thailand; mother, Ann T. Bishop of Southport; a granddaughter; uncle, Martin Kanawall (Joann). He was predeceased by his father, James T. Bishop; and brother, Wayne Bishop.
Calling hours are Monday, April 21 from 4 to 8 p.m. Friends are invited to attend the funeral Tuesday, April 22 at 9:15 a.m. from the Fairfield Funeral Home of Edmund W. Dougiello, 36 South Pine Creek Road and at 10 a.m. in St. Thomas Aquinas Church in Fairfield with a Mass of Christian Burial. Burial will be private.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Dies Of Injuries
- 2 Mill Plain Road Railroad Overpass In Fairfield Closed, Hit By Truck
- 3 Fairfield Man Committed After Dousing Himself, Home In Gasoline
- 4 Ranking Of Fairfield Warde High Among Best Schools Tops Week’s News
- 5 Foundation Changes Name, Redesigns Logo To Focus On Fairfield County