FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Janice M. Olsavsky Kipp of Fairfield died Saturday, July 26. She was 69.
Kipp was born in Bridgeport, and was the daughter of Dr. John and Gertrude Turlick Olsavsky. She was the office manager for Dr. Braun Orthodontics in Fairfield.
Kipp is survived by her husband, William M. Kipp; son, Christiaan Kipp (Christine); daughters, Kara O'Shea (Michael) and Hilary Kipp; seven grandchildren; brothers, John and Thomas; and sisters, Claire and Gail. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 30 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Redgate-Hennessy Funeral Home, Main St., and Gorham Place, Trumbull. Funeral services will be held Thursday, July 31 at 10 a.m. meeting directly in Our Lady of the Assumption Church, 545 Stratfield Road, Fairfield with a Mass of Christian Burial. Entombment will follow in Mountain Grove Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Kipp’s memory to Swim Across the Sound, c/o St. Vincent's Medical Center Foundation 2800 Main St., Bridgeport, CT 06606.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Fairfield's Maisel Family Holds Memorial Service For Missing Son, Max
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Injured Driver Pulled From Early Morning Wreck In Fairfield
- 5 Police: Fairfield Man Charged With Assaulting Mother's Boyfriend, 66