FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Janice M. Olsavsky Kipp of Fairfield died Saturday, July 26. She was 69.
Kipp was born in Bridgeport, and was the daughter of Dr. John and Gertrude Turlick Olsavsky. She was the office manager for Dr. Braun Orthodontics in Fairfield.
Kipp is survived by her husband, William M. Kipp; son, Christiaan Kipp (Christine); daughters, Kara O'Shea (Michael) and Hilary Kipp; seven grandchildren; brothers, John and Thomas; and sisters, Claire and Gail. She was predeceased by her parents.
Calling hours are Wednesday, July 30 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Redgate-Hennessy Funeral Home, Main St., and Gorham Place, Trumbull. Funeral services will be held Thursday, July 31 at 10 a.m. meeting directly in Our Lady of the Assumption Church, 545 Stratfield Road, Fairfield with a Mass of Christian Burial. Entombment will follow in Mountain Grove Cemetery.
In lieu of flowers, contributions in Kipp’s memory to Swim Across the Sound, c/o St. Vincent's Medical Center Foundation 2800 Main St., Bridgeport, CT 06606.
- 1 Christmas Eve Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 2 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield
- 3 Fairfield Man Arrested On DUI, Narcotics Charges After Running Red Light
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Two Bridgeport Men Plead Guilty To Robbery Spree In Fairfield