FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Joan Eileen Caine, a longtime Fairfield resident, died Wednesday, April 23. She was 69.
Caine was an executive secretary with Crystal Brands for many years.
Caine is survived by her sons, Brian Caine; brothers, Clifford A. Kraft, David N. Jones, Charles H. Schneider and Frank Schneider; sisters, Barbara Schneider-Craig, and Polly Verrico; and lifetime friend, C. Edward Caine.
Calling hours are Saturday, May 3 from 2 to 4 p.m. in the Spear-Miller Funeral Home, 39 S Benson Road, Fairfield.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Caine's memory may be made to: Mac Angels Foundation, 2005 Palmer Ave., Suite 291, Larchmont, NY 10538. (914) 637-7010.
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Nor'easter To Impact Fairfield On Wednesday
- 3 Fairfield Police Chief MacNamara Injured After Squad Car Is Rear-Ended
- 4 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 5 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm