FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Joan Eileen Caine, a longtime Fairfield resident, died Wednesday, April 23. She was 69.
Caine was an executive secretary with Crystal Brands for many years.
Caine is survived by her sons, Brian Caine; brothers, Clifford A. Kraft, David N. Jones, Charles H. Schneider and Frank Schneider; sisters, Barbara Schneider-Craig, and Polly Verrico; and lifetime friend, C. Edward Caine.
Calling hours are Saturday, May 3 from 2 to 4 p.m. in the Spear-Miller Funeral Home, 39 S Benson Road, Fairfield.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Caine's memory may be made to: Mac Angels Foundation, 2005 Palmer Ave., Suite 291, Larchmont, NY 10538. (914) 637-7010.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Rain Could Spoil July 4 Events, Celebrations In Fairfield
- 3 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 4 Teen Killed After Being Hit By Car Crossing Road To Danbury Pizza Place
- 5 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7