FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Joan Eileen Caine, a longtime Fairfield resident, died Wednesday, April 23. She was 69.
Caine was an executive secretary with Crystal Brands for many years.
Caine is survived by her sons, Brian Caine; brothers, Clifford A. Kraft, David N. Jones, Charles H. Schneider and Frank Schneider; sisters, Barbara Schneider-Craig, and Polly Verrico; and lifetime friend, C. Edward Caine.
Calling hours are Saturday, May 3 from 2 to 4 p.m. in the Spear-Miller Funeral Home, 39 S Benson Road, Fairfield.
In lieu of flowers, donations in Caine's memory may be made to: Mac Angels Foundation, 2005 Palmer Ave., Suite 291, Larchmont, NY 10538. (914) 637-7010.
- 1 Fairfield Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Fairfield Dodges Worst Of Nor'easter
- 3 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Fairfield; Blizzard Warning Issued
- 4 Police: Fairfield Dad Drove Drunk After Taking His Kids Sledding
- 5 7 Fairfield Elementary Schools Listed Among Top 100 In State