FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Joan Jennings Finck, a lifelong resident of Fairfield, died Sunday, Aug. 3. She was 84.
Finck was born in Bridgeport, and was the daughter of Glover Sanford and Elizabeth Savard Jennings. She graduated from Fairfield schools and Marjorie Webster Junior College. She was a medical secretary and Realtor.
Finck is survived by her children, Elizabeth S. Finck of Fairfield, Kathryn F. Gardner (H. M. Gardner) of Princeton, N.J.,and F. Phillip Finck III (Lainie Crawford) of Camden Maine; and six grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Frederick Phillip Finck Jr.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 6, from 5 to 8 p.m. at Spear-Miller Funeral Home, 39 S. Benson Road, Fairfield. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday, Aug. 7, at 10 a.m., meeting directly at St. Thomas Aquinas Church, 1719 Post Road, Fairfield, with interment to follow in Oak Lawn Cemetery, 1530 Bronson Road, Fairfield.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research, Grand Central Station, PO Box 4777, New York, NY 10163.
- 1 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 2 Construction Worker Shot To Death At Road Work Site In Bridgeport
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Fairfield
- 4 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 5 Fairfield's Maisel Family Holds Memorial Service For Missing Son, Max