FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Joan Jennings Finck, a lifelong resident of Fairfield, died Sunday, Aug. 3. She was 84.
Finck was born in Bridgeport, and was the daughter of Glover Sanford and Elizabeth Savard Jennings. She graduated from Fairfield schools and Marjorie Webster Junior College. She was a medical secretary and Realtor.
Finck is survived by her children, Elizabeth S. Finck of Fairfield, Kathryn F. Gardner (H. M. Gardner) of Princeton, N.J.,and F. Phillip Finck III (Lainie Crawford) of Camden Maine; and six grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Frederick Phillip Finck Jr.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 6, from 5 to 8 p.m. at Spear-Miller Funeral Home, 39 S. Benson Road, Fairfield. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated Thursday, Aug. 7, at 10 a.m., meeting directly at St. Thomas Aquinas Church, 1719 Post Road, Fairfield, with interment to follow in Oak Lawn Cemetery, 1530 Bronson Road, Fairfield.
In lieu of flowers, memorial contributions may be made to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research, Grand Central Station, PO Box 4777, New York, NY 10163.
- 1 Fairfield Could See Significant Snowfall, Ice From Coastal Storm
- 2 Fairfield Mother Jailed In Case Of Missing 14-Year-Old Son From Norwalk
- 3 Bridgeport Woman Charged In Fight With Roommate In Fairfield
- 4 Winter Weather Advisory In Effect For Fairfield With Snow, Ice Arriving
- 5 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield