CAPE COD, Mass. - JoAnn Pesavento of Cape Cod, formerly of Fairfield, died Jan. 11. She was 93.
Pesavento was born in Naples, Italy; daughter of Martin and Anna Zito. She was a secretary at Manning, Maxwell & Moore. After marriage she settled with her family in Fairfield where she lived until 2002. She moved to Cape Cod to be near her daughter and family. She was a parishioner of Assumption Church throughout her years in Fairfield.
Pesavento is survived by her daughter, Carris Lawson (Peter) of Sandwich, Mass.; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, John Pesavento; sister, Alice Zito; and brother, Lawrence Zito.
A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 18 at Assumption Church, 545 Stratfield Road, Fairfield, followed by interment at Mountain Grove Cemetery in Bridgeport.
Donations in Pesavento’s name may be made to the Alzheimer's Association.
- 1 Two Teenage Girls Rescued From Water After Tubing Accident Off Fairfield
- 2 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 3 Girls Hurt In Fairfield Tubing Accident Moved To Yale-New Haven Hospital
- 4 Westport Mom Charged With Leaving Baby In Car At Whole Foods
- 5 Car Driven By Woman, 77, Goes Airborne After Airbags Deploy In Fairfield