CAPE COD, Mass. - JoAnn Pesavento of Cape Cod, formerly of Fairfield, died Jan. 11. She was 93.
Pesavento was born in Naples, Italy; daughter of Martin and Anna Zito. She was a secretary at Manning, Maxwell & Moore. After marriage she settled with her family in Fairfield where she lived until 2002. She moved to Cape Cod to be near her daughter and family. She was a parishioner of Assumption Church throughout her years in Fairfield.
Pesavento is survived by her daughter, Carris Lawson (Peter) of Sandwich, Mass.; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, John Pesavento; sister, Alice Zito; and brother, Lawrence Zito.
A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Saturday, Jan. 18 at Assumption Church, 545 Stratfield Road, Fairfield, followed by interment at Mountain Grove Cemetery in Bridgeport.
Donations in Pesavento’s name may be made to the Alzheimer's Association.
- 1 Fairfield Student Reported Missing At Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Police: Fairfield Student Found With 11 Grams Of Psychedelic Mushrooms
- 4 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation