FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Jolan Jakab of Fairfield died Wednesday, June 25. She was 94.
Jakab was born Jan. 15, 1920, in Bridgeport, she was the daughter of Thomas and Anna Kozma Geressy. She was a graduate of Bassick High School and retired from General Electric. She was a parishioner at the First United Church of Christ in Bridgeport.
Jakab is survived by her stepson, Stephen Jakab (Carol) of Huntington; a step grandson; a nephew; and brother-in-law, Frank Kallay, Sr. of Bridgeport. She was predeceased by her parents.
Private funeral services were held for her.
Memorial donations may be made to the Bridgeport Hospital Foundation, 267 Grant St., Bridgeport, CT 06610.
For moe information, please visit: http://www.LeskoPolkeFuneralHome.com
- 1 Teen Charged With Reckless Driving In Crash That Injured Warde Student
- 2 Fairfield's Plan B Burger Is Finally Ready To Open Its Doors
- 3 Police: Mercedes-Benz Of Fairfield Sees Rash Of Car Thefts
- 4 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Fairfield
- 5 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station