FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Jolan Jakab of Fairfield died Wednesday, June 25. She was 94.
Jakab was born Jan. 15, 1920, in Bridgeport, she was the daughter of Thomas and Anna Kozma Geressy. She was a graduate of Bassick High School and retired from General Electric. She was a parishioner at the First United Church of Christ in Bridgeport.
Jakab is survived by her stepson, Stephen Jakab (Carol) of Huntington; a step grandson; a nephew; and brother-in-law, Frank Kallay, Sr. of Bridgeport. She was predeceased by her parents.
Private funeral services were held for her.
Memorial donations may be made to the Bridgeport Hospital Foundation, 267 Grant St., Bridgeport, CT 06610.
For moe information, please visit: http://www.LeskoPolkeFuneralHome.com
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 3 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy
- 4 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Dies Of Injuries
- 5 Mill Plain Road Railroad Overpass In Fairfield Closed, Hit By Truck