FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Jolan Jakab of Fairfield died Wednesday, June 25. She was 94.
Jakab was born Jan. 15, 1920, in Bridgeport, she was the daughter of Thomas and Anna Kozma Geressy. She was a graduate of Bassick High School and retired from General Electric. She was a parishioner at the First United Church of Christ in Bridgeport.
Jakab is survived by her stepson, Stephen Jakab (Carol) of Huntington; a step grandson; a nephew; and brother-in-law, Frank Kallay, Sr. of Bridgeport. She was predeceased by her parents.
Private funeral services were held for her.
Memorial donations may be made to the Bridgeport Hospital Foundation, 267 Grant St., Bridgeport, CT 06610.
For moe information, please visit: http://www.LeskoPolkeFuneralHome.com
- 1 Fairfield Police: Burglars Took Jewelry From Round Hill Road Home
- 2 Elderly Woman Mauled By Dog Dies At Bridgeport Hospital
- 3 Thousands Charged To Fairfield Woman's Stolen Credit Cards
- 4 Easton Man Arrested After Crashing Car In Fairfield, Fleeing On Foot
- 5 Bridgeport National Guard Member Killed By Unsafe Lane Change, Police Say