FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Jolan Jakab of Fairfield died Wednesday, June 25. She was 94.
Jakab was born Jan. 15, 1920, in Bridgeport, she was the daughter of Thomas and Anna Kozma Geressy. She was a graduate of Bassick High School and retired from General Electric. She was a parishioner at the First United Church of Christ in Bridgeport.
Jakab is survived by her stepson, Stephen Jakab (Carol) of Huntington; a step grandson; a nephew; and brother-in-law, Frank Kallay, Sr. of Bridgeport. She was predeceased by her parents.
Private funeral services were held for her.
Memorial donations may be made to the Bridgeport Hospital Foundation, 267 Grant St., Bridgeport, CT 06610.
For moe information, please visit: http://www.LeskoPolkeFuneralHome.com
- 1 Fairfield Student Reported Missing At Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Police: Fairfield Student Found With 11 Grams Of Psychedelic Mushrooms
- 4 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 5 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation