EAST BEND, N.C. - Joseph A. Campofiore, Jr. of East Bend, formerly of Fairfield, died Aug. 28. He was 62.
Campofiore was the son of Joseph Campofiore, Sr., of Stratford and Julia Campofiore, of Middlebury. He owned and operated Ever Ready Transport.
Campofiore is survived by his companion, Wanda Tyler; sisters, Julia Kulish (Dennis), of Pennsylvania, Joyce Wrigley (Thomas), of Milford, Jo A. Campofiore (Lorenzo), of Fairfield, Jomarie Johnson, of Middlebury, Jolynn Parlatore, of Middlebury; brother, Joel Campofiore (Rosemary), of Pennsylvania; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Sept. 3 from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. in the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road in Fairfield Center. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. at St. Thomas Church, Fairfield. Interment will follow at Oak Lawn Cemetery in Fairfield.
Memorial contributions may be directed to the Tri-State Shetland Sheepdog Rescue, Inc. at tristatesheltierescue.org
For more information, please visit: http://www.LeskoPolkeFuneralHome.com
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Fairfield Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Fairfield To Celebrate 375th Anniversary With Grand Gala
- 5 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus