EAST BEND, N.C. - Joseph A. Campofiore, Jr. of East Bend, formerly of Fairfield, died Aug. 28. He was 62.
Campofiore was the son of Joseph Campofiore, Sr., of Stratford and Julia Campofiore, of Middlebury. He owned and operated Ever Ready Transport.
Campofiore is survived by his companion, Wanda Tyler; sisters, Julia Kulish (Dennis), of Pennsylvania, Joyce Wrigley (Thomas), of Milford, Jo A. Campofiore (Lorenzo), of Fairfield, Jomarie Johnson, of Middlebury, Jolynn Parlatore, of Middlebury; brother, Joel Campofiore (Rosemary), of Pennsylvania; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Sept. 3 from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. in the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road in Fairfield Center. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. at St. Thomas Church, Fairfield. Interment will follow at Oak Lawn Cemetery in Fairfield.
Memorial contributions may be directed to the Tri-State Shetland Sheepdog Rescue, Inc. at tristatesheltierescue.org
For more information, please visit: http://www.LeskoPolkeFuneralHome.com
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Snow Flurries, Hail Fall In Fairfield; Patchy Frost Likely Overnight
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report