EAST BEND, N.C. - Joseph A. Campofiore, Jr. of East Bend, formerly of Fairfield, died Aug. 28. He was 62.
Campofiore was the son of Joseph Campofiore, Sr., of Stratford and Julia Campofiore, of Middlebury. He owned and operated Ever Ready Transport.
Campofiore is survived by his companion, Wanda Tyler; sisters, Julia Kulish (Dennis), of Pennsylvania, Joyce Wrigley (Thomas), of Milford, Jo A. Campofiore (Lorenzo), of Fairfield, Jomarie Johnson, of Middlebury, Jolynn Parlatore, of Middlebury; brother, Joel Campofiore (Rosemary), of Pennsylvania; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Sept. 3 from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. in the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road in Fairfield Center. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. at St. Thomas Church, Fairfield. Interment will follow at Oak Lawn Cemetery in Fairfield.
Memorial contributions may be directed to the Tri-State Shetland Sheepdog Rescue, Inc. at tristatesheltierescue.org
For more information, please visit: http://www.LeskoPolkeFuneralHome.com
- 1 Fairfield Business Falls Victim To UI Scam; Police Expecting Similar Crimes
- 2 Lower Fairfield County Ranked As Most Unequal Place In Nation
- 3 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 4 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 5 3 Men Plead Guilty To Kidnapping, Jewelry Store Robbery In Fairfield