EAST BEND, N.C. - Joseph A. Campofiore, Jr. of East Bend, formerly of Fairfield, died Aug. 28. He was 62.
Campofiore was the son of Joseph Campofiore, Sr., of Stratford and Julia Campofiore, of Middlebury. He owned and operated Ever Ready Transport.
Campofiore is survived by his companion, Wanda Tyler; sisters, Julia Kulish (Dennis), of Pennsylvania, Joyce Wrigley (Thomas), of Milford, Jo A. Campofiore (Lorenzo), of Fairfield, Jomarie Johnson, of Middlebury, Jolynn Parlatore, of Middlebury; brother, Joel Campofiore (Rosemary), of Pennsylvania; and many nieces and nephews.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Sept. 3 from 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. in the Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road in Fairfield Center. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. at St. Thomas Church, Fairfield. Interment will follow at Oak Lawn Cemetery in Fairfield.
Memorial contributions may be directed to the Tri-State Shetland Sheepdog Rescue, Inc. at tristatesheltierescue.org
For more information, please visit: http://www.LeskoPolkeFuneralHome.com
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Former Fairfield University Basketball Player ID'd In Fatal Shooting
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Heavy Rain Headed To Fairfield, Thunderstorms Possible
- 5 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director