FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Josephine Masi of Fairfield died Thursday, March 27. She was 86.
Masi was born July 16, 1927, in Sioux City, Iowa, she was the daughter of Daniel and Catherine (Stabile) Daly.
Masi is survived by her sons, John Jr., of Norwalk, Jerry (Renie) of Flower Mound, Texas; two grandchildren; sister, Rose Lasprogato of Norwalk; many nephews and nieces; and friends. She was predeceased by her parents; her husband, John Masi Sr.; and sister, Mary Troy.
There will be no calling hours. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday, April 4 at St. Mary's Church, 669 West Ave., Norwalk. Interment to follow at St. John Cemetery also in Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Masi's name to St. Mary Church, Norwalk.
For more information, please visit: www.norwalkfh.com/
- 1 Fairfield Student Reported Missing At Rochester Institute Of Technology
- 2 Family Asks For Help In Finding Missing College Student, 21, From Fairfield
- 3 Police: Fairfield Student Found With 11 Grams Of Psychedelic Mushrooms
- 4 Head Of Yoga Empire With Fairfield County Locations Faces Rape Allegation
- 5 Report Says 10 Arrests Were Made At Fairfield Schools In 2013