FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Josephine Masi of Fairfield died Thursday, March 27. She was 86.
Masi was born July 16, 1927, in Sioux City, Iowa, she was the daughter of Daniel and Catherine (Stabile) Daly.
Masi is survived by her sons, John Jr., of Norwalk, Jerry (Renie) of Flower Mound, Texas; two grandchildren; sister, Rose Lasprogato of Norwalk; many nephews and nieces; and friends. She was predeceased by her parents; her husband, John Masi Sr.; and sister, Mary Troy.
There will be no calling hours. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday, April 4 at St. Mary's Church, 669 West Ave., Norwalk. Interment to follow at St. John Cemetery also in Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Masi's name to St. Mary Church, Norwalk.
For more information, please visit: www.norwalkfh.com/
- 1 Man Drowns In Creek On Bridgeport/Fairfield Border After Bar Fight
- 2 Drenching Thunderstorms Headed To Fairfield
- 3 Greenwich Girl, 17, Issued Tickets In Boating Death Of Friend Last Summer
- 4 Bridgeport Man Charged In Weston Home Invasion, Assault Of Woman
- 5 Supporters Gather Across Fairfield County To Hear From Bernie Sanders