FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Josephine Masi of Fairfield died Thursday, March 27. She was 86.
Masi was born July 16, 1927, in Sioux City, Iowa, she was the daughter of Daniel and Catherine (Stabile) Daly.
Masi is survived by her sons, John Jr., of Norwalk, Jerry (Renie) of Flower Mound, Texas; two grandchildren; sister, Rose Lasprogato of Norwalk; many nephews and nieces; and friends. She was predeceased by her parents; her husband, John Masi Sr.; and sister, Mary Troy.
There will be no calling hours. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 9:30 a.m. Friday, April 4 at St. Mary's Church, 669 West Ave., Norwalk. Interment to follow at St. John Cemetery also in Norwalk.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Masi's name to St. Mary Church, Norwalk.
For more information, please visit: www.norwalkfh.com/
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Snow Flurries, Hail Fall In Fairfield; Patchy Frost Likely Overnight
- 5 Freeze Watch Issued As Wind-Chill Factor Drops To Mid-20s In Fairfield