FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Julia June Realini Gagliardi of Fairfield died Tuesday, Aug. 12. She was 90.
Gagliardi was born in Rossiter, Pa., to Joseph and Clara Colli Realini. She retired in 1987 after 35 years of service from the Stamford Tool and Die Customatic.
Gagliardi is survived by her daughter, Roberta Brandt (Ronald) of Fairfield; three grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; Barbara Enright of Stamford who was like a second daughter; brother-in-law, Walter Clark (Duke) of Milford; sister-in-law, Anne Gagliardi of Spring Hill, Fla.; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, James Gagliardi; sister, Clementina (Tina) Clark; and brothers-in-law, Frank (Buster) Gagliardi and Fred Gagliardi.
Funeral services will be held privately.
For more information, visit http://www.leskopolkefuneralhome.com
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Fairfield Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Fairfield To Celebrate 375th Anniversary With Grand Gala
- 5 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus