FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Julia June Realini Gagliardi of Fairfield died Tuesday, Aug. 12. She was 90.
Gagliardi was born in Rossiter, Pa., to Joseph and Clara Colli Realini. She retired in 1987 after 35 years of service from the Stamford Tool and Die Customatic.
Gagliardi is survived by her daughter, Roberta Brandt (Ronald) of Fairfield; three grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; Barbara Enright of Stamford who was like a second daughter; brother-in-law, Walter Clark (Duke) of Milford; sister-in-law, Anne Gagliardi of Spring Hill, Fla.; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, James Gagliardi; sister, Clementina (Tina) Clark; and brothers-in-law, Frank (Buster) Gagliardi and Fred Gagliardi.
Funeral services will be held privately.
For more information, visit http://www.leskopolkefuneralhome.com
- 1 Police: Chief MacNamara, Baby OK After Three-Car Crash In Fairfield
- 2 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 3 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 4 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home