FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Julia June Realini Gagliardi of Fairfield died Tuesday, Aug. 12. She was 90.
Gagliardi was born in Rossiter, Pa., to Joseph and Clara Colli Realini. She retired in 1987 after 35 years of service from the Stamford Tool and Die Customatic.
Gagliardi is survived by her daughter, Roberta Brandt (Ronald) of Fairfield; three grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; Barbara Enright of Stamford who was like a second daughter; brother-in-law, Walter Clark (Duke) of Milford; sister-in-law, Anne Gagliardi of Spring Hill, Fla.; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, James Gagliardi; sister, Clementina (Tina) Clark; and brothers-in-law, Frank (Buster) Gagliardi and Fred Gagliardi.
Funeral services will be held privately.
For more information, visit http://www.leskopolkefuneralhome.com
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 3 Fairfield Gas Station Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Help ID'ing Suspect
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenage Girl
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Fairfield