FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Julia June Realini Gagliardi of Fairfield died Tuesday, Aug. 12. She was 90.
Gagliardi was born in Rossiter, Pa., to Joseph and Clara Colli Realini. She retired in 1987 after 35 years of service from the Stamford Tool and Die Customatic.
Gagliardi is survived by her daughter, Roberta Brandt (Ronald) of Fairfield; three grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; Barbara Enright of Stamford who was like a second daughter; brother-in-law, Walter Clark (Duke) of Milford; sister-in-law, Anne Gagliardi of Spring Hill, Fla.; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, James Gagliardi; sister, Clementina (Tina) Clark; and brothers-in-law, Frank (Buster) Gagliardi and Fred Gagliardi.
Funeral services will be held privately.
For more information, visit http://www.leskopolkefuneralhome.com
- 1 Connecticut Report Cites Missed Opportunities To Help Sandy Hook Shooter
- 2 Police Track Down Suspect After Southport Residents Interrupt Home Burglary
- 3 Fairfield Appoints Committee To Investigate Election Day Mishaps
- 4 Fairfield Man Sentenced 18 Months In Prison For Tax Evasion
- 5 Happy Birthday To Fairfield’s Tina Weymouth