FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Julia June Realini Gagliardi of Fairfield died Tuesday, Aug. 12. She was 90.
Gagliardi was born in Rossiter, Pa., to Joseph and Clara Colli Realini. She retired in 1987 after 35 years of service from the Stamford Tool and Die Customatic.
Gagliardi is survived by her daughter, Roberta Brandt (Ronald) of Fairfield; three grandchildren; seven great-grandchildren; Barbara Enright of Stamford who was like a second daughter; brother-in-law, Walter Clark (Duke) of Milford; sister-in-law, Anne Gagliardi of Spring Hill, Fla.; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; husband, James Gagliardi; sister, Clementina (Tina) Clark; and brothers-in-law, Frank (Buster) Gagliardi and Fred Gagliardi.
Funeral services will be held privately.
For more information, visit http://www.leskopolkefuneralhome.com
- 1 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 2 Keep An Eye On Your Purse; Fairfield Police Show How Easy It Is To Steal
- 3 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Fairfield Man Arrested On DUI, Narcotics Charges After Running Red Light