FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Julianna Nosal, a former Southport bookkeeper, died Nov. 21 at St. Vincent's Hospital in Bridgeport. She was 93.
Nosal was born Feb. 10, 1919, in Avoca, Pa., to Michael and Sophia Nosal. A resident of Bridgeport, she worked for Jelliff Inc. in Southport as a bookkeeper for many years.
She is survived by three sisters, Stella (Natale) Grasso, Jean Lello and Anna Skurja, all of Fairfield; two brothers, Michael (Dorothy) Nosal of Vero Beach, Fla., and Edward (Martha) Nosal of Huntington, Conn.; eight nephews and seven nieces. She was predeceased a sister, Helen Mulhern.
Visitation is from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Friday at Edmund W. Dougiello Funeral Home in Fairfield. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Ann's Church in Black Rock. Burial will be at Sts. Peter, Paul and Mary Cemetery in Avoca, Pa.
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire