FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Julianna Nosal, a former Southport bookkeeper, died Nov. 21 at St. Vincent's Hospital in Bridgeport. She was 93.
Nosal was born Feb. 10, 1919, in Avoca, Pa., to Michael and Sophia Nosal. A resident of Bridgeport, she worked for Jelliff Inc. in Southport as a bookkeeper for many years.
She is survived by three sisters, Stella (Natale) Grasso, Jean Lello and Anna Skurja, all of Fairfield; two brothers, Michael (Dorothy) Nosal of Vero Beach, Fla., and Edward (Martha) Nosal of Huntington, Conn.; eight nephews and seven nieces. She was predeceased a sister, Helen Mulhern.
Visitation is from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Friday at Edmund W. Dougiello Funeral Home in Fairfield. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Ann's Church in Black Rock. Burial will be at Sts. Peter, Paul and Mary Cemetery in Avoca, Pa.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Former Fairfield University Basketball Player ID'd In Fatal Shooting
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 5 Fairfield Could See New Round Of Thunderstorms