FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Julianna Nosal, a former Southport bookkeeper, died Nov. 21 at St. Vincent's Hospital in Bridgeport. She was 93.
Nosal was born Feb. 10, 1919, in Avoca, Pa., to Michael and Sophia Nosal. A resident of Bridgeport, she worked for Jelliff Inc. in Southport as a bookkeeper for many years.
She is survived by three sisters, Stella (Natale) Grasso, Jean Lello and Anna Skurja, all of Fairfield; two brothers, Michael (Dorothy) Nosal of Vero Beach, Fla., and Edward (Martha) Nosal of Huntington, Conn.; eight nephews and seven nieces. She was predeceased a sister, Helen Mulhern.
Visitation is from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Friday at Edmund W. Dougiello Funeral Home in Fairfield. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Ann's Church in Black Rock. Burial will be at Sts. Peter, Paul and Mary Cemetery in Avoca, Pa.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Fairfield Liquor Store Robbed At Gunpoint For Second Time In A Month
- 5 Fairfield Kids Honored For Beach Cleanup In The Community