FAIRFIELD, Conn. – Julianna Nosal, a former Southport bookkeeper, died Nov. 21 at St. Vincent's Hospital in Bridgeport. She was 93.
Nosal was born Feb. 10, 1919, in Avoca, Pa., to Michael and Sophia Nosal. A resident of Bridgeport, she worked for Jelliff Inc. in Southport as a bookkeeper for many years.
She is survived by three sisters, Stella (Natale) Grasso, Jean Lello and Anna Skurja, all of Fairfield; two brothers, Michael (Dorothy) Nosal of Vero Beach, Fla., and Edward (Martha) Nosal of Huntington, Conn.; eight nephews and seven nieces. She was predeceased a sister, Helen Mulhern.
Visitation is from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. Friday at Edmund W. Dougiello Funeral Home in Fairfield. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday at St. Ann's Church in Black Rock. Burial will be at Sts. Peter, Paul and Mary Cemetery in Avoca, Pa.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Fairfield Man, 25, Charged With Shoving, Spitting On Parents
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract