FAIRFIELD, Conn. - June C. Petitte of Fairfield died Monday, Sept. 1. She was 82.
Petitte was born in Bridgeport, to John and Vera DeStefano. She was a graduate of Lauralton Hall in Milford and was a longtime Fairfield resident.
Petitte is survived by her husband, Joseph Petitte; daughters, Lauren Georgiades (Andrew) and Jody Schinella (Michael); five grandchildren; sister, Joan Julian of Shelton; brother, John DeStefano of Florida; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and sister, Mary Lou Mentana.
Calling hours are Thursday, Sept. 4, from 9 to 9:40 a.m. at the Shaughnessey Banks Funeral Home, 50 Reef Road in Fairfield Center. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 4, at St. Thomas Aquinas Church in Fairfield. Interment will follow in St. Thomas Cemetery.
Donations may be made in Petitte's memory to the Connecticut Humane Society, 455 Post Road, E., Westport, CT 06880.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Dies Of Injuries
- 3 Mill Plain Road Railroad Overpass In Fairfield Closed, Hit By Truck
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Former Connecticut Gov. John Rowland Found Guilty Of Conspiracy