FAIRFIELD, Conn. - June C. Petitte of Fairfield died Monday, Sept. 1. She was 82.
Petitte was born in Bridgeport, to John and Vera DeStefano. She was a graduate of Lauralton Hall in Milford and was a longtime Fairfield resident.
Petitte is survived by her husband, Joseph Petitte; daughters, Lauren Georgiades (Andrew) and Jody Schinella (Michael); five grandchildren; sister, Joan Julian of Shelton; brother, John DeStefano of Florida; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and sister, Mary Lou Mentana.
Calling hours are Thursday, Sept. 4, from 9 to 9:40 a.m. at the Shaughnessey Banks Funeral Home, 50 Reef Road in Fairfield Center. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Sept. 4, at St. Thomas Aquinas Church in Fairfield. Interment will follow in St. Thomas Cemetery.
Donations may be made in Petitte's memory to the Connecticut Humane Society, 455 Post Road, E., Westport, CT 06880.
- 1 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 2 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 3 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 4 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home
- 5 Fairfield Urges Residents To Be Prepared, Sign Up With CodeRED