FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Karen A. (Dellorco) Dennehy of Fairfield died Aug. 21. She was 35.
Dennehy was the daughter of Michael and Jean Dellorco of Fairfield.
Dennehy is survived by her parents; sister, Kim; brother, Christopher (Heather) all of Fairfield; sons, Ian Dellorco, Nicholas Dennehy and Andrew Wall.
A memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Aug. 30 at Holy Family Church, Fairfield.
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire