FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Karen A. (Dellorco) Dennehy of Fairfield died Aug. 21. She was 35.
Dennehy was the daughter of Michael and Jean Dellorco of Fairfield.
Dennehy is survived by her parents; sister, Kim; brother, Christopher (Heather) all of Fairfield; sons, Ian Dellorco, Nicholas Dennehy and Andrew Wall.
A memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Aug. 30 at Holy Family Church, Fairfield.
- 1 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches
- 2 Doctor From Fairfield Pleads Guilty To Narcotics Distribution, Fraud
- 3 NY Times Details Watch Obsession Of Fairfield's John Mayer
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Fairfield County Home Renovated By 'Property Brothers' Holds Open House