FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Karen A. (Dellorco) Dennehy of Fairfield died Aug. 21. She was 35.
Dennehy was the daughter of Michael and Jean Dellorco of Fairfield.
Dennehy is survived by her parents; sister, Kim; brother, Christopher (Heather) all of Fairfield; sons, Ian Dellorco, Nicholas Dennehy and Andrew Wall.
A memorial Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Aug. 30 at Holy Family Church, Fairfield.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Just In Time For 'Shark Week,' New Sighting Reported Off Long Island Waters
- 3 Norwalk-Based Soccer Team Plays In Quarterfinals Of U.S. Tourney
- 4 Fairfield Tree Calls It Quits, Damages House And Car
- 5 Man Caught After Assault On Trooper Leads To Chase That Ends On Route 7