FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Katherine A. Huleux of Fairfield died Tuesday, March 4. She was 74.
Huleux was born in Bridgeport, and was a Fairfield resident for most of her life. She was a member of the Sunday Night Mixed League at Nutmeg Lanes.
Huleux is survived by her husband, Joseph; daughter, Marie J. Huleux of Fairfield; four grandchildren; and a nephew.
Calling hours are Friday, March 7 from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Fairfield Funeral Home of Edmund W. Dougiello, 36 South Pine Creek Road.
Contributions may be made in Huleux's memory to Swim Across the Sound.
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teenager
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Snow Flurries, Hail Fall In Fairfield; Patchy Frost Likely Overnight