FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Katherine A. Huleux of Fairfield died Tuesday, March 4. She was 74.
Huleux was born in Bridgeport, and was a Fairfield resident for most of her life. She was a member of the Sunday Night Mixed League at Nutmeg Lanes.
Huleux is survived by her husband, Joseph; daughter, Marie J. Huleux of Fairfield; four grandchildren; and a nephew.
Calling hours are Friday, March 7 from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Fairfield Funeral Home of Edmund W. Dougiello, 36 South Pine Creek Road.
Contributions may be made in Huleux's memory to Swim Across the Sound.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Injured Driver Pulled From Early Morning Wreck In Fairfield
- 3 Tree Worker Injured After More Than 40-Foot Fall In Fairfield
- 4 Police: Fairfield Man Charged With Assaulting Mother's Boyfriend, 66
- 5 Waterbury Woman Killed By Train In Fairfield Identified