FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Katherine A. Huleux of Fairfield died Tuesday, March 4. She was 74.
Huleux was born in Bridgeport, and was a Fairfield resident for most of her life. She was a member of the Sunday Night Mixed League at Nutmeg Lanes.
Huleux is survived by her husband, Joseph; daughter, Marie J. Huleux of Fairfield; four grandchildren; and a nephew.
Calling hours are Friday, March 7 from 4 to 7 p.m. at the Fairfield Funeral Home of Edmund W. Dougiello, 36 South Pine Creek Road.
Contributions may be made in Huleux's memory to Swim Across the Sound.
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 Former Fairfield University Basketball Player ID'd In Fatal Shooting
- 3 Fairfield Bear Cub Is Adjusting To New Home In The Wild
- 4 Fairfield Police Assist In Tracking Down Shoplifting Suspects In Westport
- 5 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run