MONROE, Conn. - Katherine "Kay" Blasko Michelin of Monroe died Saturday, April 19. She was 88.
Michelin was born in Mifflin, Pa., she was the daughter of John and Katherine Karafa Blasko and was a Monroe resident for over 50 years. She worked as a home health aide in Trumbull and Fairfield working with United Home Care. She retired in 1995. She was also a member of the St. Stephen's Rosary Society.
Michelin is survived by her son, Edward J. Michelin Jr. (Joyce) of Monroe; brother, John Blasko of Monroe; sister, Margaret Stupak of Stratford; two grandchildren; a great grandson; and nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Edward J. Michelin Sr.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 23 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Redgate-Hennessy Funeral Home, Main Street and Gorham Place, Trumbull and Thursday, April 24 from 10 to 11 a.m. Funeral service will begin Thursday at 11 a.m. in the funeral home. Interment will follow in Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Trumbull.
- 1 Police: Husband Beat Up 21-Year-Old Fairfield Man Hitting On His Wife
- 2 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 3 Woman Killed By Amtrak Train In Milford
- 4 Police: No Suspects In Bomb Threat Made At Seagrape, Inn At Fairfield Beach
- 5 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire