MONROE, Conn. - Katherine "Kay" Blasko Michelin of Monroe died Saturday, April 19. She was 88.
Michelin was born in Mifflin, Pa., she was the daughter of John and Katherine Karafa Blasko and was a Monroe resident for over 50 years. She worked as a home health aide in Trumbull and Fairfield working with United Home Care. She retired in 1995. She was also a member of the St. Stephen's Rosary Society.
Michelin is survived by her son, Edward J. Michelin Jr. (Joyce) of Monroe; brother, John Blasko of Monroe; sister, Margaret Stupak of Stratford; two grandchildren; a great grandson; and nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; and husband, Edward J. Michelin Sr.
Calling hours are Wednesday, April 23 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Redgate-Hennessy Funeral Home, Main Street and Gorham Place, Trumbull and Thursday, April 24 from 10 to 11 a.m. Funeral service will begin Thursday at 11 a.m. in the funeral home. Interment will follow in Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Trumbull.
- 1 Doctor From Fairfield Pleads Guilty To Narcotics Distribution, Fraud
- 2 One Killed In Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield; Two Pulled From Wreckage
- 3 Driver Critically Injured In Collision With Tractor-Trailer In Fairfield
- 4 Brody Family Sues Metro-North After Mother's Fatal Collision With Train
- 5 Ridgefield Hedge Fund Exec Gets 33 Months In Prison For $46M Fraud Scheme