CANON CITY, Colo. - Laszlo Lorincz, DMD, of Canon City, formerly of Fairfield, died Monday, Jan. 13. He was 88.
Lorincz was born Jan. 1, 1926, in Hungary. He came to the United States in 1948. He served as a dentist in the United States Army from 1957 to 1959. Returning to Fairfield, he opened his dental practice on Black Rock Turnpike until his retirement in 1987.
Lorincz is survived by his son, John Lorincz (Pamela) of Canon City; daughter-in-law, Beth Lorincz; two grandchildren; two great grandchildren; two step grandchildren; sisters, Etelka Pal Lajos, Ilona Mojzes, Marika Fogorosi; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his wife, Helen Dossa Lorincz; and son, Larry Lorincz.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 24 from 9 to 10:30 a.m. at Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road, in Fairfield Center. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday, Jan. 24 at St. Emery's Church, with the interment to follow in Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be directed to: St. Emery's Church, 838 King's Hwy., Fairfield, CT 06824.
- 1 Teen Charged With Reckless Driving In Crash That Injured Warde Student
- 2 Man Shot To Death At Bridgeport Restaurant; Owner Injured
- 3 Fairfield's Plan B Burger Is Finally Ready To Open Its Doors
- 4 Police: Mercedes-Benz Of Fairfield Sees Rash Of Car Thefts
- 5 Police ID Homeless Man Whose Legs Were Found Near New Haven Train Station