CANON CITY, Colo. - Laszlo Lorincz, DMD, of Canon City, formerly of Fairfield, died Monday, Jan. 13. He was 88.
Lorincz was born Jan. 1, 1926, in Hungary. He came to the United States in 1948. He served as a dentist in the United States Army from 1957 to 1959. Returning to Fairfield, he opened his dental practice on Black Rock Turnpike until his retirement in 1987.
Lorincz is survived by his son, John Lorincz (Pamela) of Canon City; daughter-in-law, Beth Lorincz; two grandchildren; two great grandchildren; two step grandchildren; sisters, Etelka Pal Lajos, Ilona Mojzes, Marika Fogorosi; and several nieces and nephews. He was predeceased by his wife, Helen Dossa Lorincz; and son, Larry Lorincz.
Calling hours are Friday, Jan. 24 from 9 to 10:30 a.m. at Lesko & Polke Funeral Home, 1209 Post Road, in Fairfield Center. A Mass of Christian burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Friday, Jan. 24 at St. Emery's Church, with the interment to follow in Gate of Heaven Cemetery.
Memorial contributions may be directed to: St. Emery's Church, 838 King's Hwy., Fairfield, CT 06824.
- 1 Pedestrian Struck, Killed By Train At Fairfield Station
- 2 Fairfield's Maisel Family Holds Memorial Service For Missing Son, Max
- 3 Car Rollover On I-95 In Fairfield Requires Complicated Extractions
- 4 Injured Driver Pulled From Early Morning Wreck In Fairfield
- 5 Police: Fairfield Man Charged With Assaulting Mother's Boyfriend, 66