FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Lillian Kanner of Fairfield died Wednesday, April 16. She was 86.
Kanner was born in Chattanooga, Tenn., the daughter of Harry and Bessie Cloogman. She moved to Connecticut, where she attended Bassick High School in Bridgeport, graduated from The Butler Business School Secretarial Program, and later worked with her husband at Gene's Boot Shop of Fairfield.
Kanner is survived by her husband, Eugene Kanner; children, Hal Kanner (Barbara) Kanner, Sheri Knox (A.E.H. Knox); and four grandchildren, Austin Kanner, Graydon Knox, Caroline Knox, and McCullan Knox. She was predeceased by her parents; and brother, Daniel Cloogman.
Services will take place Friday, April 18, at 11:30 a.m. directly at Ahavath Achim Cemetery on Reid Street in Fairfield.
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report
- 3 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Stamford Man Stopped On I-684 Charged With Driving Wrong Way, DWI