FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Lois Virginia Weising Dudko of Fairfield died Aug. 2. She was 92.
Dudko was born Nov. 24, 1921, and was a 1940 graduate of Roger Ludlow High School in Fairfield. She earned a degree in dental hygiene from the University of Pennsylvania in 1941. She was a practicing dental hygienist during the war.
Dudko is survived by her daughter, Gail Wiedmann of Ashfield, Mass.; son, Rob Dudko of Durham; daughter, Betsy Chinnici of Stratford; six grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Constantine Charles Dudko.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at Our Lady of Peace Church, 651 Stratford Road in Lordship. Her burial will be private.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA): P.O. Box 96929, Washington D.C. 2009 or http://www.aspca.org/donate.
For more information, please visit: www.shaughnesseybanksfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Two Students From Fairfield Warde Seriously Injured In Midday Car Crash
- 2 Metro-North Train Hits, Kills Man On Tracks Near Fairfield Metro Station
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Says Report
- 4 Big Crowds Turn Out For Fairfield's Memorial Day Parade
- 5 Updated Memorial Day Forecast Brings Good News For Fairfield