FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Lois Virginia Weising Dudko of Fairfield died Aug. 2. She was 92.
Dudko was born Nov. 24, 1921, and was a 1940 graduate of Roger Ludlow High School in Fairfield. She earned a degree in dental hygiene from the University of Pennsylvania in 1941. She was a practicing dental hygienist during the war.
Dudko is survived by her daughter, Gail Wiedmann of Ashfield, Mass.; son, Rob Dudko of Durham; daughter, Betsy Chinnici of Stratford; six grandchildren; and four great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Constantine Charles Dudko.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Saturday, Aug. 16 at Our Lady of Peace Church, 651 Stratford Road in Lordship. Her burial will be private.
In lieu of flowers, contributions may be made to the American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA): P.O. Box 96929, Washington D.C. 2009 or http://www.aspca.org/donate.
For more information, please visit: www.shaughnesseybanksfuneralhome.com/
- 1 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 2 'I Am A Woman,' Newtown High School Graduate Jenner Says In 20/20 Interview
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Snow Flurries, Hail Fall In Fairfield; Patchy Frost Likely Overnight
- 5 NBC Pressures New Canaan's Brian Williams To Quit, Says Report