FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Lucille M. Persiani of Fairfield, and a former lifelong resident of Stamford (Springdale), died Thursday, Jan. 9. She was 91.
Persiani was born May 5, 1922, in Stamford, to Frank and Rose (Russo) Caccavello. She worked at The Paradise Grill in Springdale, owned by her parents, and at Luigi's By-The-Sea in Shippan, owned by her in-laws.
Persiani is survived by her children, Louis Steven Persiani (Sandra) of Harrison and Laura June Inciardi (Joseph) of Fairfield; four grandchildren; three great grandchildren; and sisters-in-law, Norma Fairbaugh and Barbara Cavella. She was predeceased by her by her parents; husband, Mario J. Persiani; in-laws, Luigi and Alvisa Persiani; sisters, Jennie Patchen and Yolanda DeSiato; and her brothers; Patrick Cavella and Emmanuel Caccavello.
Calling hours are Monday, Jan. 13 from 5 to 8 p.m. at Bosak Funeral Home, 453 Shippan Avenue., Stamford, CT 06902. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Tuesday, Jan. 14 at St. Cecilia Church, 1186 Newfield Ave. in Stamford. Interment will immediately follow Mass at St. John R.C. Cemetery in Darien.
For more information, please visit: www.bosakfuneralhome.com/
- 1 National Weather Service: Fairfield's Winter Won't Be So Bad
- 2 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 3 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 4 Fairfield Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 5 Fairfield To Celebrate 375th Anniversary With Grand Gala