FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Lucy L. Draves of Fairfield died Wednesday, Feb. 12. She was 73.
Draves was born April 2, 1940, in Norwalk, the daughter of John A. and Jane Cooper Lees. She has been a resident of Fairfield for the past 51 years. Before moving to Fairfield, she had resided in Westport.
She attended Roanoke College and graduated from the University of Bridgeport. She was a former member of the Junior Women's Club of Fairfield.
Draves is survived by her husband, Donald D. Draves; son, John D. Draves (Roberta) of Homer, Alaska; daughter, Elizabeth Jardine (Patrick) of Dobbs Ferry, N.Y.; brother, John C. Lees; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Services and interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions may be made to a favorite charity.
For more information, please visit: http://www.hardingfuneral.com.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield