FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Lucy L. Draves of Fairfield died Wednesday, Feb. 12. She was 73.
Draves was born April 2, 1940, in Norwalk, the daughter of John A. and Jane Cooper Lees. She has been a resident of Fairfield for the past 51 years. Before moving to Fairfield, she had resided in Westport.
She attended Roanoke College and graduated from the University of Bridgeport. She was a former member of the Junior Women's Club of Fairfield.
Draves is survived by her husband, Donald D. Draves; son, John D. Draves (Roberta) of Homer, Alaska; daughter, Elizabeth Jardine (Patrick) of Dobbs Ferry, N.Y.; brother, John C. Lees; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Services and interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions may be made to a favorite charity.
For more information, please visit: http://www.hardingfuneral.com.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Fairfield Liquor Store Robbed At Gunpoint For Second Time In A Month
- 5 Fairfield Kids Honored For Beach Cleanup In The Community