FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Lucy L. Draves of Fairfield died Wednesday, Feb. 12. She was 73.
Draves was born April 2, 1940, in Norwalk, the daughter of John A. and Jane Cooper Lees. She has been a resident of Fairfield for the past 51 years. Before moving to Fairfield, she had resided in Westport.
She attended Roanoke College and graduated from the University of Bridgeport. She was a former member of the Junior Women's Club of Fairfield.
Draves is survived by her husband, Donald D. Draves; son, John D. Draves (Roberta) of Homer, Alaska; daughter, Elizabeth Jardine (Patrick) of Dobbs Ferry, N.Y.; brother, John C. Lees; and two grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents.
Services and interment will be private and at the convenience of the family.
Memorial contributions may be made to a favorite charity.
For more information, please visit: http://www.hardingfuneral.com.
- 1 Fairfield Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Fairfield, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Fairfield; Blizzard Warning Issued