FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Margaret Lombardi of Fairfield died Thursday, Nov. 7. She was 87.
Lombardi was born Oct. 10, 1926, in Bridgeport, and was a longtime resident of Fairfield.
Lombardi is survived by her son, Joseph Lombardi of Fairfield; five grandchildren; seven great grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by husband, Vincent Lombardi; son, David Lombardi; brothers, Joe, George, John and William Zenhye; and sisters, Betty, Helen, Mildred "Bobby", Elsie and Patty.
Friends may call at the funeral home on Saturday morning from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Funeral services will be held at 11:30 a.m. Saturday, Nov. 9 at the Abriola Parkview Funeral Home, 419 White Plains Road, Trumbull. Interment will follow in Gate of Heaven Cemetery, Trumbull.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Hit By Bike In Central Park Is Reportedly Brain Dead
- 2 CDC Confirms First Case Of EV-D68 In Connecticut Child
- 3 Fairfield Customers Could Be Affected By Home Depot Credit Card Breach
- 4 Western Connecticut Reopens Evacuated Buildings On Midtown Danbury Campus
- 5 Fairfield To Celebrate 375th Anniversary With Grand Gala