COLCHESTER, Vt. - Margaret M. Marshall, a longtime resident of Colchester, formerly of Fairfield, died Thursday, May 29. She was 78.
Marshall was born Dec. 7, 1935, in Glasgow, Scotland, and was the daughter of Ronald and Bridget Mary (Molloy) McAllister. She was a parishioner for many years at Our Lady of Grace Catholic Church and at Holy Cross Catholic Church in Colchester. Prior to living in Vermont, she was a resident of Fairfield and was a parishioner at St. Thomas Aquinas Catholic Church. She was a member of the Stamford Highland Kiltie Band, and was a member of the Scottish Official Board of Highland Dancing.
Marshall is survived by her children, Margaret "Peggy" A. Marshall and Steven Petriella of Madison, Julie C. Marshall and Bill Wetherbee of Colchester and John C. Marshall of Colchester; a grandson; sister, Veronica Regan of Derby; brother, Patrick McAllister (Anita) of Norwalk; in-laws, Jean McAllister and Walter Merritt; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Albert Edgar Marshall; sisters, Marjorie and Mary Catherine McAllister; and brothers, Peter and John McAllister.
A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 11 a.m. Tuesday, June 3 at Holy Cross Catholic Church on Church Road in Colchester.
For more information, please visit: www.lavignefuneralhome.com/
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 3 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 4 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield