MILFORD, Conn. - Marian Eleanor Caramazza of Milford died Friday, Jan. 24. She was 95.
Caramazza was born to Michael and Angela (Vaccaro) Caramazza. She worked for many years as a cashier in Fairfield.
Caramazza is survived by her sister, JoMarie Gubicza; nieces, Michele Kristof Kregling (Ted), Wendy Fox (John); and six great nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; sister, Millie Caramazza; niece, Pamela Cutinella; and great niece, Heather Cutinella.
A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 1 directly at St. Mary's Church, 70 Gulf St, Milford. Interment to be scheduled in Enfield at a later date.
- 1 Hwang, Fawcett Clash On Same-Sex Marriage At Fairfield Debate
- 2 NYC Doctor Is First Person In The Tristate Area To Test Positive For Ebola
- 3 Fairfield Police Charge 70-Year-Old Woman With Assaulting Son-In-Law
- 4 Power Outages Restored In Fairfield After Storm
- 5 Fairfield Police Charge Norwalk Man With Trashing His Kids' Home