MILFORD, Conn. - Marian Eleanor Caramazza of Milford died Friday, Jan. 24. She was 95.
Caramazza was born to Michael and Angela (Vaccaro) Caramazza. She worked for many years as a cashier in Fairfield.
Caramazza is survived by her sister, JoMarie Gubicza; nieces, Michele Kristof Kregling (Ted), Wendy Fox (John); and six great nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; sister, Millie Caramazza; niece, Pamela Cutinella; and great niece, Heather Cutinella.
A Mass will be celebrated at 10:30 a.m. Saturday, Feb. 1 directly at St. Mary's Church, 70 Gulf St, Milford. Interment to be scheduled in Enfield at a later date.
- 1 Metro-North Still Plans On Moving New Haven Line To Penn Station
- 2 Gas Line Ruptured, Homes Evacuated On Fairfield Beach Road
- 3 Malloy's Sandy Hook Advisory Panel Calls For Homeschooling Oversight
- 4 Open Houses In Fairfield This Weekend
- 5 Southport Students Win National Awards At History Day Contest