BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - Marie V. "Miller" Ditore of Bridgeport died Monday, Feb. 17. She was 86.
Ditore was born to Joseph and Veronica Kish. She was a graduate of Bassick High School. She worked at Fairfield University in the registrar's office. She was the owner of French's Cleaners on Main St. in Bridgeport with her husband John and then later worked as a librarian in the Bridgeport Public Library System.
Ditore is survived by her son, William Miller (Debbi) of Fairfield; daughter, Wendy Gagnon (Mark) of Oxford; seven grandchildren; and three great grandchildren. She was predeceased by her parents; husbands, William Miller and John Ditore; son, Jeffrey; and sisters, Irene Hogan and Helen Levesque.
Calling hours are Friday, Feb. 21 from 10 a.m. in the Spear-Miller Funeral Home, 39 S Benson Rd., Fairfield, until the time of the service. A funeral Service will be held at 11 a.m. in the funeral home. Burial will be private.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in Ditore's memory to the Bridgeport Public Library, Black Rock Branch, 2705 Fairfield Ave., Bridgeport, CT 06605, (203) 576-7025.
- 1 Easton Couple Charged With Running Prescription Drug Ring In Fairfield
- 2 Jill Garber (Bonauito), 34, Of Fairfield
- 3 Threat Of Tick-Borne Diseases Serious, Growing In Fairfield, Report Says
- 4 Metro-North Trains Returns To Schedule As Grand Central Reopens
- 5 Surge Of Warm Weather Heads For Fairfield