FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Marilyn J (Shea) Truedson of Fairfield died Monday, Jan. 13. She was 77.
Truedson was born in Bridgeport, and was a Fairfield resident for 45 years. She was a retired insurance agent for Loukes, Josephson and Fitzgerald of Southport. She was a member of Holy Family Church.
Truedson is survived by her sons, Jeffery Truedson (Linda) of Guilford and David Truedson (Pamela) of Stratford; four grandchildren; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Earling G. Truedson; daughter, Karen Lynn Truedson; and four brothers.
Calling hours are Thursday, Jan. 16 from 4 to 7 p.m. in The Larson Funeral Home, 2496 North Ave., Bridgeport. A funeral Mass will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Friday, Jan. 17 in The Holy Family RC Church Fairfield. Burial will be in Lawncroft Cemetery, Fairfield.
Memorial donations may be made to St Jude's Children’s Hospital, 262 Danny Thomas Place, Memphis TN 38105.
- 1 Boy Reports Suspicious Incident With Car In Fairfield Parking Lot
- 2 Merritt Reopens In Greenwich After Truck Slams Into Bridge, Catches Fire
- 3 Fairfield Man Arrested After Strangling Girlfriend While She Was Driving
- 4 Fairfield's First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 5 Superstorm Sandy Was Not The 'Big One,' So Fairfield Must Prepare