MILFORD, Conn. - Marjorie "Marje" Miller of Milford, formerly of Fairfield, died Sunday, Jan. 26. She was 92.
Miller was born April 29, 1921, in Bridgeport, daughter of Carl J. Sr. and Mary Kershner Miller. She was a communicant of St. Thomas Church of Fairfield. She was formerly employed by McKesson Robbins of Fairfield.
Miller is survived by her brother, Bradford J. Miller of Trumbull; sister, Jayne Horan of Tucson, Ariz.; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents; brothers, Carl J. Miller Jr., Harvey Miller and Wilbur Miller; and sisters, Arlene Ferneding, Shirley Smith, Dorothy Wade and Jeanne Kaiser.
There will be no calling hours. A graveside service will be held at 11 a.m. Friday, Jan. 31, at Mountain Grove Cemetery, 2675 North Ave., Bridgeport.
Memorial gifts in Miller's memory may be made to the Alzheimer's Association, 2911 Dixwell Ave., Suite 205, Hamden, CT 06518.
For more information, please visit: http://millerward.funeralplan2.com/obituaries.aspx
- 1 Christmas Eve Storm May Impact Travel In Fairfield
- 2 Rollover Accident Cleared From Merritt Parkway Near Fairfield
- 3 Fairfield Man Arrested On DUI, Narcotics Charges After Running Red Light
- 4 One Man Dead After Altercation On Route 25/8 Ramp In Bridgeport
- 5 Two Bridgeport Men Plead Guilty To Robbery Spree In Fairfield