FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Marvin Joseph Taylor of Fairfield died Monday, March 3. He was 73.
Taylor was born Oct. 20, 1940, in Norwalk, he was the son of Robert and Gussie Taylor. He attended Rider College in New Jersey, and worked in sporting goods retail for several years. He was the owner of a painting contracting business, and for the past 25 years, has been the owner and manager of The Paint Center on Black Rock Turnpike in Fairfield.
Taylor is survived by his wife, Bryn Taylor of Fairfield; son, Jeffery Taylor (Tracey) of Fairfield; daughter, Elise Taylor Yost (David) of Avon; five grandchildren; and former wife, Ellie Taylor of Stratford.
A memorial service will be held at 11:30 a.m. Friday, March 7 at Congregation B'nai Israel, 2710 Park Ave., Bridgeport. Shiva will take place at Jeff's home Saturday, March 8 at 6:30 p.m.
- 1 Father Of Missing Fairfield Man Fears Search 'Will Not End Well'
- 2 Fairfield Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Fairfield Man, 25, Charged With Shoving, Spitting On Parents
- 4 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Fairfield