SOUTHPORT, Conn. - Mary L. Ference of Southport died Thursday, April 24. She was 90.
Ference was a lifelong resident of Southport and was an AKC breeder of Toy Poodles.
Ference is survived by her children, Hank Ference (Joann) of Fairfield, Emily F. Marzulla of Southport, Susan M. Prager (Stan) of East Longmeadow, Mass., and Thomas F. Ference (Leonor) of Fairfield; brother, Michael "Buddy" Sewick of Randolph, N.H.; and five grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Francis E. Ference; son, Timothy John Ference; brother, Jack Laur; sister, Anne Laur; and son-in-law, Joseph Marzulla, Jr.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 29 from 9 to 10 a.m. at the Fairfield Funeral Home of Edmund W. Dougiello, 36 South Pine Creek Road. A funeral service will take place Tuesday, April 29 at 10 a.m. in the funeral home, followed by committal services in Oak Lawn Cemetery in Fairfield.
- 1 Fairfield Woman Charged With Stealing Nearly $60 Worth Of Vanilla Extract
- 2 Fairfield's Citrone Makes List Of Forbes Billionaires
- 3 Fairfield Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow Accumulation In New Storm
- 4 Former Fairfield University Contract Employee Charged In Campus Assault
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory Issued For New Round Of Snow In Fairfield