SOUTHPORT, Conn. - Mary L. Ference of Southport died Thursday, April 24. She was 90.
Ference was a lifelong resident of Southport and was an AKC breeder of Toy Poodles.
Ference is survived by her children, Hank Ference (Joann) of Fairfield, Emily F. Marzulla of Southport, Susan M. Prager (Stan) of East Longmeadow, Mass., and Thomas F. Ference (Leonor) of Fairfield; brother, Michael "Buddy" Sewick of Randolph, N.H.; and five grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, Francis E. Ference; son, Timothy John Ference; brother, Jack Laur; sister, Anne Laur; and son-in-law, Joseph Marzulla, Jr.
Calling hours are Tuesday, April 29 from 9 to 10 a.m. at the Fairfield Funeral Home of Edmund W. Dougiello, 36 South Pine Creek Road. A funeral service will take place Tuesday, April 29 at 10 a.m. in the funeral home, followed by committal services in Oak Lawn Cemetery in Fairfield.
- 1 Fairfield Residents Warned To Prepare For Approaching Blizzard
- 2 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Fairfield, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 3 Teen Reported Missing A Month Ago In Norwalk Found Safe In Fairfield
- 4 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Fairfield Sees 6-7 Inches Of Snow
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Fairfield; Blizzard Warning Issued