FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Mary Petro Feather of Fairfield died Friday, July 26. She was 94.
Feather was for many years a volunteer at the Fireside Apartments, R.S.V.P., the Retired Senior Volunteer Program of Eastern Fairfield County and for the Salvation Army Greater Bridgeport Elderly Nutrition Program
Feather is survived by her son, Robert A. Feather (Mirella) of Fairfield; two grandsons; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Russell Feather; sons, Joseph, Gary and Russell Feather Jr.; brother, Joseph Petro; and sisters, Elizabeth Gilleran, Irene Daly, Barbara Cacioploi and Ethel Zahornacky.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 30 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Redgate-Hennessy Funeral Home, Main St., and Gorham Place, Trumbull. A prayer service will be held at 5 p.m. Interment will be Thursday, Aug. 1 at 11 a.m. in Mountain Grove Cemetery, Bridgeport.
For more information, please visit: www.redgatehennessy.com
- 1 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed
- 2 Man Found Dead In Car In Grocery Store Parking Lot In Fairfield
- 3 Fairfield Gas Station Robbed At Gunpoint; Police Seek Help ID'ing Suspect
- 4 Police Investigate Possible Armed Robbery At Fairfield Ice Cream Shop
- 5 Thunderstorms Could Produce Gusty Winds, Hail In Fairfield