FAIRFIELD, Conn. - Mary Petro Feather of Fairfield died Friday, July 26. She was 94.
Feather was for many years a volunteer at the Fireside Apartments, R.S.V.P., the Retired Senior Volunteer Program of Eastern Fairfield County and for the Salvation Army Greater Bridgeport Elderly Nutrition Program
Feather is survived by her son, Robert A. Feather (Mirella) of Fairfield; two grandsons; and several nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her husband, Russell Feather; sons, Joseph, Gary and Russell Feather Jr.; brother, Joseph Petro; and sisters, Elizabeth Gilleran, Irene Daly, Barbara Cacioploi and Ethel Zahornacky.
Calling hours are Tuesday, July 30 from 4 to 8 p.m. in the Redgate-Hennessy Funeral Home, Main St., and Gorham Place, Trumbull. A prayer service will be held at 5 p.m. Interment will be Thursday, Aug. 1 at 11 a.m. in Mountain Grove Cemetery, Bridgeport.
For more information, please visit: www.redgatehennessy.com
- 1 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 2 July 4 Terror Threat 'Nothing Routine,' Says Former CIA Deputy Director
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 13 Metro-North Conductors, Engineers Indicted In Cheating Scandal
- 5 Wet Weather Returning To Fairfield